• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I could have sworn I posted this here but I must have put it in the other thread...Dusk SE wearing streaming hair, GenesisM2 Viking outfit and Stonemason's in the woods...
What's that... copy.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Dusk SE looks awesome! BUT... is it just me, or are his eye reflections a little strong? He just has this glassy-eyed look in a lot of the promos and renders that make him seem really tired, drunk, or high! Maybe it's just me.

That's my only criticism, though, and I'm sure the reflection can be turned down a bit. :)
I personally like the way they look but I think eyes are one of those things that are often personal in the way you like them to look. And I would say it probably could be turned down if that's what you prefer to have. The good thing about 3D is if something isn't quite to your preferences it can normally be changed.

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I've been enjoying every ones portrayal of Dusk SE.

Here's my first render.

Dusk Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art & CG Cubed & Lisa Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D
Dusk's Long Sleeve T-Shirt by Christopher Creek Art & CG Cubed & Spiritfoxy at HiveWire 3D
Maasai Finery for Dawn by ile-avalon at HiveWire 3D

CQ Event Hairstyle by Neftis

Studio Portrait

Studio Portrait.jpg