• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dusk Renders, And Now The New Dusk SE!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, as per Chris' suggestion . . .

This is DuskSE rendered in PoserPro 11 with SuperFly. I applied body morphs initially created for the original Dusk, as DuskSE is fully backward compatible. The most noticeable is one of the Sculpted Dusk morphs. He's wearing the Dusk Briefs, with one of the Bathing Suit textures, which I darkened slightly.

So, without further ado, I'd like to present Dusk Special Edition "Strolling The Beach". :D

DuskSE-PP11-SF.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
OMG, VW, I don't know why we don't go and crawl under our rocks and leave the field to you. That is just GORGEOUS!!!!!

PS there is a funny line above his head, just a bit odd.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm I'm getting an error page when I click on that attachment Tosca. You might want to edit the link.

Virtual_World

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine! Yes, I noticed the lines too after I posted the image. I just fixed the image in post work, it originally took almost 2 hours to render. Oh my poor eyes, they are very tired!

Miss B, I removed the image to fix the issue, try to see the image now please.

Last edited:

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Dusk SE looks awesome! BUT... is it just me, or are his eye reflections a little strong? He just has this glassy-eyed look in a lot of the promos and renders that make him seem really tired, drunk, or high! Maybe it's just me.

That's my only criticism, though, and I'm sure the reflection can be turned down a bit. :)

Me195

Extraordinary

Very nice portrait mininessie. I love the expression. The whole thing looks awesome.

Great way to stay in shape. Excellent render it's very well made and fun.

OK, as per Chris' suggestion . . .

This is DuskSE rendered in PoserPro 11 with SuperFly. I applied body morphs initially created for the original Dusk, as DuskSE is fully backward compatible. The most noticeable is one of the Sculpted Dusk morphs. He's wearing the Dusk Briefs, with one of the Bathing Suit textures, which I darkened slightly.

So, without further ado, I'd like to present Dusk Special Edition "Strolling The Beach". :D

View attachment 23964

Very nice render Miss B. The skin looks outstanding with EZDome.

Here's my render that I've done so far...Dusk SE with PhPunk and the Goatee, tanktop with a VW texture, Pants and Pose are from Ram. Pants are training pants for Dawn converted using autofit and the lovely new templates. I have another one cooking....
View attachment 23965

Outstanding render Pendraia. Not only does it look good, but it shows off your technical skills too.

This is DuskSE rendered in DAZ Studio and iray

View attachment 23968

That's an Amazing render Virtual_World truly a masterpiece.

Get back here, you little escape artist.

DuskSE in Poser11 Superfly.
View attachment 23970

Fantastic render Glitterati3D. You have a great sense of aesthetics, and I envy your creativity.