• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Carey

Extraordinary
Darkness-Approaches.jpg

The Darkness Approaches
By Carey Feazel

Carey

Extraordinary
You know it just hit me that I might have made a political comment here, that was not my intention, but I don't live in a vacuum, I just thought it wasi time to do something scary. I found an old texture for m3. It looked interesting, the rest is all lighting, posing and special effects, besides I think I got half of it wrong...lol

Hornet3d

Wise
You know it just hit me that I might have made a political comment here, that was not my intention, but I don't live in a vacuum, I just thought it wasi time to do something scary. I found an old texture for m3. It looked interesting, the rest is all lighting, posing and special effects, besides I think I got half of it wrong...lol

Didn't occur to me that there may be a statement of a possible political nature until you mentioned it. I think it happens sometimes because when we create we are in a world of our making and do not see that there may be an accidental or subconscious link to the real world.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Skye, in common with most of the 3DU figures, was really quite popular back pre-Genesis. He/they've always done attractive figures.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Skye, in common with most of the 3DU figures, was really quite popular back pre-Genesis. He/they've always done attractive figures.

3DU has done a few of these toony morphs for the original Genesis, and I have bought them all. Now I have Skye for Dawn. :)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I have all of the G1 3DU Toons. Have used them, too. Haven't picked up all of the Genesis 2-8 ones since, but have a decent representation of them.

Now you need to turn Dusk into Gramps...