• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • Pick up your free items and join our Stay Home - Spread Hope Render Challenge.

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
Homage to Haruka Takachiho's "Dirty Pair" series (1985), featuring Kei - the explosive, hotheaded, and notoriously short-tempered redhead. I used to watch this show after coming back from work, usually with a tasty bag of lemon-nori potato chips and a chilled can of Asahi beer. Thanks to the Japanese trains never being late, I never lost an episode. :)

Made with DawnSE, Body Type-12, Perfect Pelvis, outfit by me, rendered in Poser with Superfly.

DaydreamingKei_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
Testing "Body Type-12" with Janet, the bikini-clad redhead. It features a smaller upper torso that doesn't need "Narrow Shoulders". She also features thinner arms to match the smaller shoulders, and a brand new medium breast shape. I want this to be special, so I have redefined EVERY part of Dawn, leaving nothing untouched. ^___^

Janet_T12_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
FullHD 1080p desktop wallpaper featuring my upcoming "Type-12" body sculpt for Dawn. Rendered in Poser with Superfly. I have rendered with only 50 samples, and then ran it through nVidia OptiX AI Denoiser to clean it up. That allows rendering at full HD in a minute or two. Really cool! ^^

VolleyBenchBunny_1080.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now THOSE are (dangerous) claws if I ever saw them! :D

You know Ken, Chris might like them so much, he may include them with Dawn 2.0. ;)