• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Me195

Extraordinary
Angry Captain - A test render of the dynamic Borghild fantasy outfit by Doug Hunter
Angry Captain.jpg

Dawn Special Edition - - A HiveWire 3D Creation by CGCubed, Christopher Creek Art, Lisa's Botanicals, and Virtual World - The Dawn of a New Era
Solaris Control Cabin by petipet
Rendered in Superfly

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I wanted to do renders of Dawn and Dusk. Then Lucent Drago came out at Fantasy Attic's Christmas Give Away. This is what resulted!

Credits:

Dawn Special Edition by Christopher Creek Art, CG Cubed, Lisa's Botanicals & Virtual World at HiveWire 3D
Desideria Dawn SE by Tempesta3d and AleArt at Renderosity
Just Me for Dawn by Rose2000 at HiveWire 3D
with Leather Wear for Just Me for Dawn by NGArtplay at HiveWire 3D
Brunhilda Outfit by Ken1171 Designs at HiveWire3D
ZooBling II by Fabiana Kofman, FKDesign at Renderosity

Lucent Drago by Summoner at Fantasy Attic-2019 Christmas Give Away
Miniature Dragon Piccolo by Arki at RDNA (no longer in business)

Atmospheric Overlays - Fog and Rain by Antje Darling and Bez Boardman at Renderosity
Crystal Caves by -Melkor- at Renderosity
Bokeh Backgrounds by Antje Darling at Renderosity

Lady of the Crystal Dragon
Lady of the Crystal Dragon.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Summoner has some beautiful stuff. Photo-realism can be highly overrated. I like illustrations that look like illustrations.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
This is a hoodie I made for Dawn in 3DSMAX back in 2016, now with a new material I came up with today. Dawn is with my "Body Type-8" body sculpt. Rendered in Poser with Superfly. Worked a bit more of the hoodie's rigging in Poser, refined the materials, and added new morphs to help fitting it to different pants. There is a DS version I have started some time ago, and also a CC3/iClone version I have used in renders for a while. I think it's kind of cute. :)

RedHoodie_1200.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
This is a hoodie I made for Dawn in 3DSMAX back in 2016, now with a new material I came up with today. Dawn is with my "Body Type-8" body sculpt. Rendered in Poser with Superfly. Worked a bit more of the hoodie's rigging in Poser, refined the materials, and added new morphs to help fitting it to different pants. There is a DS version I have started some time ago, and also a CC3/iClone version I have used in renders for a while. I think it's kind of cute. :)

View attachment 55702
looks fantastic

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Soooo, are you going to make it available any time soon? ~she asks curiously~

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Soooo, are you going to make it available any time soon? ~she asks curiously~

It could be quick if it were just for Poser. Supporting DS means 1 more rigging, and 2 more versions of the materials. And then bullet-proofing everything and beta-testing. And then QAV with HW. The Poser version is looking good by now. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
It's time for the DAZ Studio hoodie version. This is the 3DL materials rendered in I-ray, and I think it's looking good. As usual, rigging and conforming always works better in DS than it does in Poser. That's because DS does weight map projections in a different way that produces much cleaner results, so it's less work from the starting point. Still missing the pants fitting morphs, and I have to import them from Poser.

I am not sure if I have to create MDL-specific materials, since these 3DL ones look identical in both 3Delight and I-ray rendering engines. The same goes in Poser. The RSR shaders look identical in Superfly renders. Maybe Alisa could let me know?

DSTest.jpg