• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego? This is an animation test with my upcoming "Body Type-12" using one of my dynamic dresses and the hat + necklace from the "Laced Sundress". The head shape is from 3DU's Willow character. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

CarmenSandiegoWalk.gif

Last edited:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Homage to Haruka Takachiho's "Dirty Pair" series (1985), featuring Kei - the explosive, hotheaded, and notoriously short-tempered redhead. I used to watch this show after coming back from work, usually with a tasty bag of lemon-nori potato chips and a chilled can of Asahi beer. Thanks to the Japanese trains never being late, I never lost an episode. :)

Made with DawnSE, Body Type-12, Perfect Pelvis, outfit by me, rendered in Poser with Superfly.

DaydreamingKei_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Testing "Body Type-12" with Janet, the bikini-clad redhead. It features a smaller upper torso that doesn't need "Narrow Shoulders". She also features thinner arms to match the smaller shoulders, and a brand new medium breast shape. I want this to be special, so I have redefined EVERY part of Dawn, leaving nothing untouched. ^___^

Janet_T12_1200.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
FullHD 1080p desktop wallpaper featuring my upcoming "Type-12" body sculpt for Dawn. Rendered in Poser with Superfly. I have rendered with only 50 samples, and then ran it through nVidia OptiX AI Denoiser to clean it up. That allows rendering at full HD in a minute or two. Really cool! ^^

VolleyBenchBunny_1080.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Now THOSE are (dangerous) claws if I ever saw them! :D

You know Ken, Chris might like them so much, he may include them with Dawn 2.0. ;)