• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Today I wanted to create an "Assassin's Creed" styled hood for Dawn that caould be used/combined with other outfits. This is what came out, and I am using it with V4's J-Suit. This is going to be fun to use in my renders. ^____^

TestRender.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Is that just a hood that will rest on her shoulders, or is their a cape/shawl included?

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Is that just a hood that will rest on her shoulders, or is their a cape/shawl included?

There is a small shawl you can see over the shoulders, and it's part of the hood. I made it small to make it easier to use with varied kinds of outfits. It has adjustment morphs to help fitting with different tops.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, OK. I wasn't sure if that was a shawl, or just part of the hood itself. Good, that'll work nicely. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
It's a shawl, and it's part of the hood. ^^
Yes, I understand, but when I first looked at it, it just looked like the hood, with maybe a collar. Not seeing it from the back, I couldn't be sure there was a shawl attached.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Yes, I understand, but when I first looked at it, it just looked like the hood, with maybe a collar. Not seeing it from the back, I couldn't be sure there was a shawl attached.

That's a good sign - it integrates well with other outfits. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am echoing the "Type-12" turntable demo here for all the folks who never look into the development threads. This gives a better view of Type-12 from all sides, which cannot be done with a single render. Note how this already has a smaller upper torso and shoulders, so "Narrow Shoulders" is not needed here by default. It features a smaller head, hands and feet. Also note the thinner, shapely arms, and the new unique breast shape. The proportions are quite different from Dawn, where nothing was left untouched.

Type-12 is currently going through QAV and should reach the store soon. I love it, and I hope you guys will too. ^^

Miss B

CV-BEE
Grandma V4??? Hmmmmm, I would've said Mama V4. When I think of Grandma, I think of V3. :D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I know it looks like Skye, but believe me, it's DawnSE morphed into Skye + Skye head. This is to showcase my new prop scattering script for Poser. This vast grassland was build with a single grass patch (made by 3dcheapskate) that was scattered 200 times over the default Poser ground plane. The script rotates and scales each instance at random, so they don't all look the same, and it won't place things at the same place twice, so there is no overlapping.

Will be playing with this in other scenes, scattering other things. Lots of fun! ^^

GreenGrass.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
The restaurant was quiet despite the size which pleased Turlough, it was their first real date, as such, and he was keen not to make it overly romantic. Now as he sat there he worried about his choice of restaurant but that was tempered with the thought that he half expected she would be a no show. When she did he was not only surprised that she had but it took a few moments for him to even recognise her. At work she wore her hair in a visually short looking style but with much of it built up, he suspected this was to add height to her otherwise short stature. Tonight she wore her hair down making her look far less severe and certainly more vulnerable and he was having difficulty coming to terms with the sudden change. Had he have appreciated how attractive she really was he doubted he could have found the nerve to ask her out in the first place.

Surprise Entrance.jpg