• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Me195

Extraordinary
Long Road Ahead
Long Road Ahead.jpg

MST Dred 4 Dawn (Poser) - A Mstene Creation or MST Dred 4 Dawn - A Mstene Creation
Body Type-7 for Dawn - A Ken1171 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Body Type-5 for Dawn - A Ken1171 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Narrow Shoulders for Dawn - A Ken1171 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Perfect Pelvis for Dawn - A Ken1171 Creation at HiveWire 3D
Fashion Vol. 1 - Casual, Fantasy & SciFi - A Ken1171 Designs-Volpe Box Collaboration at HiveWire 3D
Mort - A Caisson Creation at HiveWire 3D
Destroyed City by The DigiVault at Daz3d
weathered civilization by Shaaramuse3d at renderosity
Sword by TrueStyles at renderosity
Rendered in SuperFly

Michele

Eager
Ha! Yeah, and it looks like she's about to roll right over the edge of that display base into the abyss of...whatever lies beneath the floor grid thing in my DAZ Studio. Pay attention, Grandma Carol!

It's just a glorified test render so logic wasn't much of a factor. I was checking out the bike settings with different lights than I usually use, which might account for the odd black bits in the Heroine Hair. I'll have to go look at the settings for that and see if I can figure out what's up with that.

Incidentally, there should be a gray hair preset in Heroine Hair.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
She's not about to roll over the edge. Grandma's really talented, and she's balancing on her stopped bicycle. But what about her hair, you say? Ha! She looks like me in the mornings when I wake up. That's bed hair, not windswept hair.

I love the render! Test or not. It almost makes me miss riding a bicycle. Until I remember how uncomfortable riding a bicycle always was. Even though I always had plenty of padding on my bones, there was never enough padding for those bicycle seats.

My biggest frustration is when I can't get things to look right in a render with movement or wind. Like clothing reflecting that movement and grass blades bending from the wind or leaves fluttering in the wind. While some clothing has movement/windswept adjustment, not all do. Grass, flowers, trees, and shrubbery don't tend to come with a lot of (or any) windswept or bending adjustments.

I agree about a grey hair preset. Absolutely! Every hair should have grey options.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I already have the dress, but that purse looks nice. In fact, it looks like one of mine. ;) Is that one of your goodies, and if so, are you planning to make it available??? Curious minds want to know. :whistling:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@Miss B It just happens that this is the only purse I appear to have in my runtime that is a prop. It's the "Spring Purse" from Miki contents. I am not sure if it ships with Poser, or if it came with the Miki DVD I have purchased from eFrontier before the times of SMS.