• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Probably separate, as I don't recall if there's any Miki stuff in the default Poser content. I'll have to check that out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm I don't see Miki listed in the Poser "People" folder in either P9 or PP11, so not sure where to look. If she was a free character, she wasn't one that came with Poser. Someone musti've offered her for download somewhere.

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
I think Miki was a custom Poser figure by eFrontier. It was long ago, so I don't remember exactly how she was distributed, but I remember buying a Miki physical content DVD from eFrontier back in the day. I still have it here somewhere.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh OK. It's possible she was removed from the Poser software/content download when eFrontier stopped selling Poser.

Ken1171

Renowned
Contributing Artist
I remember there was something similar involving other Tokyo eFrontier figures, like NearMe and Terai Yuki 2. Not long ago, some people were asking where to buy them, because they couldn't find them anymore at the SMS store. It may be a license thing between eFrontier and SMS.