• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Probably separate, as I don't recall if there's any Miki stuff in the default Poser content. I'll have to check that out.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I think the first Miki was a free figure, and Miki2 was a paid one. This purse is in the first Miki runtime.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm I don't see Miki listed in the Poser "People" folder in either P9 or PP11, so not sure where to look. If she was a free character, she wasn't one that came with Poser. Someone musti've offered her for download somewhere.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I think Miki was a custom Poser figure by eFrontier. It was long ago, so I don't remember exactly how she was distributed, but I remember buying a Miki physical content DVD from eFrontier back in the day. I still have it here somewhere.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh OK. It's possible she was removed from the Poser software/content download when eFrontier stopped selling Poser.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I remember there was something similar involving other Tokyo eFrontier figures, like NearMe and Terai Yuki 2. Not long ago, some people were asking where to buy them, because they couldn't find them anymore at the SMS store. It may be a license thing between eFrontier and SMS.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Random character render using "Body Type-9" in Poser with Superfly.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
A tribute to Westwood's "Command & Conquer: Red Alert" Tanya Adams. She was one of the most fun characters to play in the game, with her high explosives and dual 45mm pistols. Made with Dawn + Body Type-9. Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

TanyaAdams_1200.jpg