• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Indeed! Richard's never one to waste time when it comes to texturing something, so having some nice textures available, is just the thing for him. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Love them all, but I especially ADORE the one of Willow in Dawn's hands!!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
hmm-- I wonder why that is. The picture is uploaded to my media file and it appears in my post when I am looking at it. I wonder if it is a quirk of the forum.

Sending out the Stars.jpg

I have re-uploaded it here. Is it visible to other people. It is a thumb so you will need to click for full image.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It might be a quirk. I can see the thumbnail now, and that's a very nice render. She looks very etheral.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Love all the images, folks - sorry to not comment on each of them!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
What a cool thing about the forum... it "knows" where I have left off reading/commenting... and when I go to New Posts, then to a thread I'm interested in, it takes me to the spot I left off!! WOW an AI forum.... dooo dooo dooo (tries to emulate the Twilight Zone music) heheee!

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
winter-woman.jpg

I just wanted to do something with Holiday Colors using the beautiful new Jewelry set by Fabiana. Used Wynter Hair and Evenstar Gown. Character texture by me, texture for Evenstar Dress by me, Background is from a package by Sveva.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I also got a chance to play.

Itarille's Gown was originally created in MD2 (though it was for a librarian, rather than an elf). With the use of a bazillion internal lines, I was able to convert it to very nice ad orderly quads. The top button ended up being rather distorted during the clothing sim, so I'll have to decide whether to ditch the buttons or if there is something else I need to do so the buttons keep their shape. Then again ... I suppose I could lower the neckline so that button doesn't get twisted when the neck twists.

Itarille.jpg