• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
After seeing Lorraine's cute render using the little ones outfit I had to try it on Diva...
It was cold out and they had been outside for hours. Mum wanted to watch the ice skating. Diva just wanted to go home and play with her brand new rocking horse...
Diva in Little ones outfit.jpg

Last edited:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh Pen, it looks so cute on her...and way better than on Luna! The fit is just fab...and that expression, my goodness I have photos of my daughter with that same face!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine...there were a few issues with autofitting. Most could be fixed in ZBrush...except the boots which like you said do not cope well. Partly because the heel is separate to the top of the shoe. I would think I might be able to share the fix as a morph file for DS if you want it. Shouldn't be any different to creating morphs for characters. It would give you a better base maybe for converting to Luna. I'll have to try it out when I get time...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's certainly a cute outfit too.

Very cute render and I love her expression. No daughter here, but I know my parents saw that expression quite a few times when I was a child. I wasn't exactly a happy child.

Unless I was holed up in a corner with a book or stack of comic books or paper and pencil.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Precious is probably the best word I could use to describe her Pen. Just Precious! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Flint, Miss B and Satira...

That's certainly a cute outfit too.

Very cute render and I love her expression. No daughter here, but I know my parents saw that expression quite a few times when I was a child. I wasn't exactly a happy child.

Unless I was holed up in a corner with a book or stack of comic books or paper and pencil.
I loved doing the same things but in my family reading was always encouraged. My eldest was my only child who didn't really read even as an adult and he has recently started in his 30's, amazing what an intelligent woman can do for a man.