• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I've got started with Poser back in 2004 using AnimeDoll for the first 3 years (right), then Vicky4, and now Dawn (left) since 2013. So I have sculpted Dawn's body to look like AnimeDoll, and put them side-by-side in this image.

BioGothAngel_1200.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice Ken. I'm glad you're doing more "natural" body sculpts, as even though the others are good, having more "everyday" figures can be a good thing too. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
An experiment trying to make a stylized face like Pepper (right) on Dawn (left) using mostly existing head dials and a few shape edits with the Morphing Tool in Poser. I think I've got the lips right, but the nose, eyes and general head shape is out of reach with regular dials . I have used magnets to get lips and chin shapes, but it's still not quite right. I think this is as close as it gets with dials and magnets. The head shape is too different.

Haz Face.jpg

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Yes, Pepper seems to have a narrower forehead and longer overall face. You seem to have the Jaw pretty close - maybe bring the temples and everything above them in a bit more with magnets might do it?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Pwppwr's whole head is narrower. Ears are lower, smaller and a little more prominent. Her chin is pointed, yes, but the tip is rounded and again, from the lighting, I'd expect more prominent. Cheekbones don't look as wide, either. Or at any rate, not a wide so high up.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's a great render, and yes I've used Sora a couple of times when she first came out, but haven't use her much lately. I should remedy that. ;)

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
That's a great render, and yes I've used Sora a couple of times when she first came out, but haven't use her much lately. I should remedy that. ;)
MissB, i think because she has almost no stuff. Poses, outfit, hair, nada.