• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
MaelwinsAngelv4.jpg

I probably miss spelled Translucence on the pic... but you get the idea...I wonder how close to her Elisa map this Angel will come out? It may be the same
map, set up better....stay tuned!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have Angel for V4, and have a render of her in my Renderosity gallery, but I rendered it in PP11 with SuperFly, so lighter than what you would get with a FireFly render.

That said, there is a slight tint to her skin, but not anywhere as orange as in what you've shown here.

Me195

Extraordinary

Great looking character. Perfect portrait.

Thanks, Hornet! :)
Here is the mermaid character I "dialed" on top of Dawn SE's face shape:
and of course Dawn as the Centauress.

Fantastic render. The whole thing is extremely creative. I like the face it looks great and is unique.

Brand new body "Type-4" I am making for Dawn, now in "Dead or Alive" semi-realistic Anime style. Quite a challenging one, the rigging will take a while, and the morph needs some cleaning-up, but it's a good start. :)

View attachment 38894

Looks great so far. It will be another one to add to my collection. I hope that's just a glamor shot for her sake. Because that place doesn't look like a safe place to fight or play volleyball.:D

Miss B

CV-BEE
Haha thanks! I have to find a beach HDRI. :)
The one I used with my Dusk Walking The Beach render is called Tropical Beach, and it's over at HDRLab's sIBL Archive.

They have quite a nice selection too. Unfortunately, I'm looking for a specific HDRi for the African Savannah or, more specifically, the Serengeti, and so far no luck. Lots of images for that area of the world, but not HDRI's. ~sigh~

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@Miss B Thanks, I have that one, but I feel like I have been overusing it. ;p

I know there used to be a set of 3D backdrops from DAZ that in included the Savanna plains. Old stuff, but I think it might be in the style you are looking for. I think they were called cycloramas or something.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ahhh OK. I've only used it once, and since you can rotate the EnvSphere easily enough, I feel I can still get some good use out of it, with slightly different views each time.