• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Hornet3d

Wise
The hair style looks good Hornet. Looks familiar, but I can't recall which one it is.

Another Mankahoo creation, as so many that I use are, this particular one is HR-166 that I purchased some time ago and never used up until now, it sort of looked right here.

Hornet3d

Wise
Another variation on a theme, if only because I love to play in Particle Shop as well as Poser, they compliment each other so well.
Frosted Reflection 2.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OK, that's not one of Ali's hairs that I have. I'll have to take another look at it.

Hornet3d

Wise
OK, that's not one of Ali's hairs that I have. I'll have to take another look at it.

It looks very different in the promo but as with many of Alis's hair creations there are a load of morphs to change the style. I had originally purchased it as a possible futuristic hair style and as Jonrea has shown it certainly works as such but I think it works as a thirties style as well.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Could we have a link to that hair?
I want to put it in my wish list till I get some pennies, it is beautiful!

Miss B

CV-BEE
It certainly does. As far as Ali's promos, they just don't sell it for me. I usually find a nice texture pack at R'osity that sells it, and then I go to his site and buy the hair. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Could we have a link to that hair?
I want to put it in my wish list till I get some pennies, it is beautiful!
Ali sells all his hair products at Renderosity, but he also has his own site, Mankahoo.com, and that's where I usually buy it, as it's a few bucks cheaper. Then I go back to R'osity to see if there are any texture packs I might want for it. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I've bookmarked his site till I can afford the hair.
If the doctors would stop with all these tests, (and if they did i'd worry) I would have some money.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I also prefer to buy straight from the artist, so they can keep more of the money we pay. ^^

raven

Admirable
There certainly are some mighty fine pics in this thread, almost to the point of putting me off posting a pic :)
So here's one from me. I did say almost.....
Dawn after using EZSkin3, wearing her tank top with goth shorts from Poserworld. EZDome for the lighting and background. Straight render using DOF and motion blur from Poser11Pro. Only going to PSP for the Superfly logo and sig, and IrfanView to jpg it for the web. Enjoy! :)

Dawn_jogging_signed.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
You all showing off like this makes me want to just give up!

I occasionally think that when I see some of the stunning renders here but on other occasions I look at the work I was doing when I first started and what I am producing now. Trying to be objective about it I know my renders are a far cry from most of the renders here but they are equally a far cry from what I used to produce. I have playing now for 17 years, first with D/S and in the last 12 or so with Poser and I am still learning. The renders here give me a something to aim for and, while I may never get to those dizzy heights, as long as I am moving in that direction I am happy to keep playing and uploading.