• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Hornet3d

Wise
This was just a test... leave it to me to post work a test render! LOL! I'm creating several Dawn's for my HUGE Molar Island scene I'm working on! :)
View attachment 21781
don't ask me what morph I used on Dawn... kept changing and she's sort of 'my' Elven character now... but with either Soraka or Face of Asia skin.. I forget which of that too.. (time to open P3do!) Anyway, thanks for the violin freebie in the store.... I did adjust the pose for it...combined it with IDG's sitting cross-legged pose... OH and before you ask, that is Murielle (spell?) hair for V4. :) and of course Lully's dress... and Maiden texture on it....

Looks great. So easy to forget the origins of a figure when you are focused on creating, I would no idea of where to begin if I needed to re-create some of my characters. Fingers crossed I have plenty of back-ups so I hope I never have to.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Mythocentric and Ken 1171, those both look great. Some very nice work being created.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
DAYLIGHT’S GATE. Harry and Dawn pause to greet the morning.

View attachment 21650

Hivewire Horse and Dawn, Arabian for HW Horse, Classic Tack all from Chris Creek and the Team at Hivewire. Janet for Dawn + Rose ears by Virtual_World and LadyRaine Graphics (Hivewire3D). Finches in Flight by Ken Gilliland (Hivewire3D). Poses from A girl and her Horse by Morris (Hivewire3D). DejaVu Hair with FK Hair Fits for Dawn by Fabiana. Landscape: Deepwood Gorge by ShaaraMuse3D. Lights and Skydome by Colm. Dynamic dress from Royal Gowns Set 2 for V4 and Dawn by Sshodan.

OH WOW! I missed this and it is truly LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also 'ran' to find out where you got that dress... how did I miss that one FOR DAWN!? It's gorgeous! Right into my cart it went! :) Now if someone would create a matching outfit (for the style) for DUSK!

EDIT: Just found it at Rendo (I love Google, and your adding all the credits!) so I told the creator of that dress what I said here! :)

Last edited:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thanks Lyne. To be honest I've only just found it myself but anything which expands Dawn's reportoire is a must-have for me! We owe a lot to people like our own Lully and Sshodan for their beautiful work! I'm pretty sure that Dusk's turn will come once word gets around about what a superb character he is and add to the inroads already made by our own artists here at the Hive! :bee:

luannemarie

Busy Bee
This is my first render with Dawn. Lovely figure to work with.
Title: Enjoy the Breeze
Enjoying the Breeze 101az.jpg

Me195

Extraordinary
Oh my gosh, I go away for a short time and a whole bunch of awesome shows up. Time to break it up with some OK.
View media item 2673
I made this to be a comical response to a post I saw in another forum. I will admit it did make me see red at first, but an opinion is nothing to be hostile over. This is meant to be funny and directed at the notion and not the person who said it. (I'm glad I took the toilet paper out of the render)

Me195

Extraordinary
Now I want to know what the toilet paper is all about!

(the little one in the middle is especially cute Me195)

In another forum someone was expressing their opinion as to why they don't buy things from Hivewire. He said that a lot of the clothing is what his friend jokingly referred to as toilet paper tube clothing. The person is very talented and I value their opinion, but when that person went on to say that Hivewire should be more discriminatory about what they allow in their store it made me kind of mad. I think the person was mistaken because they didn't bother to look at all of the promo renders. I have been on every page in the store and I've seen nothing that was not worth buying. The Hivewire store will keep me poor for a long time. The toilet paper I removed from the render was dynamic toilet paper that I modeled in Hexagon and textured in substance. I originally had it thrown around all of the models in the scene. I opted to remove it because I thought it might appear disrespectful and it started to shape up into a decent render. I didn't want to clog it up with toilet paper.

Thank you, I had to put diva in there somewhere.