• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
@carmen indorato It was set-up and rendered in DAZ Studio, but almost everything is duplicated (ten or twenty times) by means of instances and "UltraScatterPro." The grass is from "Ultimate Grass and Meadows" by "The Philosopher" over at DAZ. In order for my computer to handle the scene, I also had to reduce everything to the base resolution, use decimator on a bunch of other things, and reduce all the texture maps to 1/4 their original size with "Scene Optimizer."

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ahh.... yeah UltraScatterPro rocks have you seen some of Joe Pingleton's images on Deviant Art? His 500 skeleton warriors is pretty awesome! Sweet image btw and love the atmospherics!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was wondering if you used instancing. Very nicely done, and I agree with NA, the atmospherics are perfect.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Spirit Eagle
SpiriteagleSML.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire 3D Horse, CWRW's Blanket Appaloosa and Bay Roan (sort of a mix and match coat style) CWRW's Painted Ponies Texture Set Bonus Feathers, BG is a freebie from Flickr

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
As Valentine's Day approaches, I thought it was time for me to dig out a few pictures that I have done, but not posted, in the last few years. This one is from 2017.

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
Kelpie for the HiveWire Horse by Sparky at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 2 (Suraka Silk Moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

"Rose Pink" by Dana Sitarzewski aka Jaguarwoman

Lover's Song
Lovers Song.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Here is another of my older equine Valentine picture!

Credits:

HiveWire Unicorn by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D

Briar Rose by Lisa Botanicals at HiveWire 3D

Exnem's Flowers Resource Pack by Exnem at Renderosity
Luna Roses Bundle by Mona Nilsen (LuLeLuna) at Renderosity
Clouds Set 1 Photoshop Brushes by Angela Jones at Renderosity
Madagascar by Makena at Renderosity
Angel Realms from YURdigital, LLC
Wintry Skies by Rowan54

Heavenly Fantasy
Heavenly Fantasy.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Years ago I did a horse picture for Valentine's Day with the old DAZ Horse Model. I was never satisfied with how the horses looked. This uses the same background, but I think it looks so much better with the HiveWire Horse!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
HiveWire Horse - Arabian by ChristopherCreek Art, CGCubed & CWRW at HiveWire3D
CWRW Ultra Textures for the HiveWire Horse Pack 1 by CWRW at HiveWire3D

Ultimate Butterfly Collection by Noggin & Ajax at DAZ

Pred Pack Rose Bushes at Predatron at DAZ
Decoladys Delights by Decolady aka Victorian Delight at Renderosity

Dreams of Love
Dreams of Love1.jpg

Last edited: