• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
You mean the War Horse or are you all referring to something else here? I like the renders and love the characters.
The blanket of hide are what I have been wanting to get for Mil1Horse and/or Harry. Been working for sometime o a native American-ish story line myself for a while and keep finding elements I can use for it if and when the time come. I have a few characters worked out in Poser and did a few renders but so much more in my head that needs fleshing out.
Meantime I look for nice outdoor scenes to pick up for it too which in a story that takes place outdoors you can't get enough of.
I get disappointed that many of the items I love at DAZ for instance by long time Poser content creators who are no longer offering their usual brilliant content for Poser, are thus unavailable. But I have many wish listed at Renderosity I will be picking up as they go on sale.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The War Horse and Native tack that Chris and CWRW are working on are still WIP.
The tack I used above is a MilHorse one Daio has at Rendo, and the horse texture is one I did by recolouring the Friesian texture from black to chestnut and with white from the palomino texture I think and added some paint.

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Sorry all, I've been out with a really bad case of the flu that kept trying to turn into pneumonia. Feeling better now and will hopefully be able to get back to art stuff soon.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
oh, yuck - glad you're getting back into the land of the living!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Sorry all, I've been out with a really bad case of the flu that kept trying to turn into pneumonia. Feeling better now and will hopefully be able to get back to art stuff soon.
Oh sorry to hear that!! Chicken soup, vitamin C and 50 mil Zinc tablets and cough drops! Glad you are feeling some better!

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Time for a Rest
Time for a Rest 101z.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Been a while since I have posted over here! This one is for my niece!
Of Earth And Sky - Poser Render
I love how Poser makes this coat look so rich and velvety! Well, and of course Laurie!!
Of Earth And Sky.jpg

Products Used: Harry the HiveWire 3D Horse custom morph, Whisper's gold coat, CWRW Mane and Tail 3 for Mane, Tail and Fetlocks, CWRW Foal Poses, SBRM Birds of Prey, the horn is from the Unicorn for the HiveWire horse, Wings are 2D and from my Angelic Secrets pack available at Fantasy Attic Angelic Secrets - 2D Wings, Background is OrpheusXL-Frascapes created in Vue

Last edited:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I love how Poser makes this coat look so rich and velvety!
View attachment 25324
Products Used: Harry the HiveWire 3D Horse custom morph, Whisper's gold coat, CWRW Mane and Tail 3 for Mane, Tail and Fetlocks, CWRW Foal Poses, SBRM Birds of Prey, the horn is from the Unicorn for the HiveWire horse, Wings are 2D and from my Angelic Secrets pack available at Fantasy Attic, Background is OrpheusXL-Frascapes created in Vue

Loving this Napalm. Wow!! You are talented.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I love how Poser makes this coat look so rich and velvety!
View attachment 25324
Products Used: Harry the HiveWire 3D Horse custom morph, Whisper's gold coat, CWRW Mane and Tail 3 for Mane, Tail and Fetlocks, CWRW Foal Poses, SBRM Birds of Prey, the horn is from the Unicorn for the HiveWire horse, Wings are 2D and from my Angelic Secrets pack available at Fantasy Attic, Background is OrpheusXL-Frascapes created in Vue

lovely... so I "fought" my way to your wings at Fantasy REALMS... not sure what attic is... store process is a bit convoluted... not at all sure if I signed up before, but am for sure now...and after almost buying THREE of the wings, I managed to get the one set... a bit freaky but hey, that's how MUCH I love your products! ;)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
lovely... so I "fought" my way to your wings at Fantasy REALMS... not sure what attic is... store process is a bit convoluted... not at all sure if I signed up before, but am for sure now...and after almost buying THREE of the wings, I managed to get the one set... a bit freaky but hey, that's how MUCH I love your products! ;)

Awe!! Thanks Lyne!!
I might have a talk with Mary and see about moving them over here as well as I don't have them marked as exclusive. I just was not sure about how well 2D things like that might translate here. I know there is a 3D set already in the works.

Mon petit cherie chat!
My little sweetheart cat!
Mon Petite Cherie.jpg

Last edited: