Share your HiveWire Horse Renders Here!

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by HiveWire3D, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

What a stunning bunch of art here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm like a woman obsessed...this is ONLY A TEST, - not NOT finished by any means...just preliminary layout to create an appy centauress...

I also STOLE art from my self-care and my food preparation and now MUST let art go, and work in kitchen all day..still, I'm happy so far:

DawnLeopardAppyTest2.jpg
    FK Alanis hair, Elisa skin on Dawn SR2 with SE morphs, 3d Age top converted to Dawn, rena's texture on it.

THANK YOU, LAURIE, FOR THE INSPIRATION = this is one of your BEST sets yet, and they all are marvels! :)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Me195, LisaB, Gisela and 5 others like this.
  2. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Very nice start Lyne. Can't wait to see the finished render. ;)

NapalmArsenal likes this.
  3. luannemarie

luannemarie Brilliant

Title: Cute Aggression
    Cute Aggression 101z.jpg

Lyne, Me195, Doug Hunter and 7 others like this.
  4. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Lyne, Me195, NapalmArsenal and 6 others like this.
  5. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dakorillon (IMArts) Extraordinary Contributing Artist

That turned out awesome, Rae!

Rae134 and Chris like this.
  6. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Very beautiful as usual. Thank you.

7. Chris

Agreed. Well done Rae. Yay!

Rae134 likes this.
  8. Chris

Ohh Lyne... this is shaping up very nicely. Me likey!!

Lyne likes this.
  9. Gisela

Gisela Admirable

Beautiful spotted texture.

Here is with Cwrw textures Sorrel y Bay Pinto. Flinks trees 4 Seasons, ultimate ground.dandelion and Sky. Lisa's Simmering Summer texture applied to Flinks ground and Asiatic Lily. Silver K 3D Fawn. Free butterfly by Age of Armour with matt poses by Mlw-hunted357mag at share com

[​IMG]

Lyne, Me195, NapalmArsenal and 6 others like this.
  10. Rae134

Rae134 Renowned CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Beautiful Gisela!

(I like the little deer hiding in the background)

Only thing if you don't mind me saying, is I think you have the fetlock colours on the wrong horses (the all white ones should be on the chestnut and the ones with the dark fronts should be on the Bay), I don't think most people would notices but having been around horses most of my childhood its the first thing I notice.

Gisela likes this.
  11. FreyrStrongart

FreyrStrongart Adventurous Contributing Artist

Finally I got a scene using my hussar uniform (which is still a far cry from being finished, lacking buttons and the sabretache) as well as the hussar saddle without blanket or shabrak though. Also gave me an occasion to use CWRW's beautiful textures.
    Rendered in 3Delight as I am doing the textures first in 3Delight and then in iray. All uniform elements use geoshells for the goldbraid application. This allows to change the base color of the uniform, boots, pelisse and furs as desired and being able to create silver, gold, and texture braidings all from the same base. The pelisse proved to be a bit of a challenge and isn't quite that easy to use but the rest is pretty simple d-force. hussar test2.jpg hussar test.jpg

12. VortigensBane

VortigensBane Busy Bee

Quite impressive!

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  13. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I'll say!

14. Dakorillon (IMArts)

15. FreyrStrongart

FreyrStrongart Adventurous Contributing Artist

Thanks :D... I worked some more on the pelisse and added fur instead of going through a shader. This has the advantage that the fur will not push through the texture, but it needs transparency and that will use more render time. Now I will have to see if d-force actually likes this fur thingus. But for tonight i am too tired.

xmasrose and Dakorillon (IMArts) like this.
  16. Gisela

Gisela Admirable

Oh I made the mistake changing textures. You got a very good eye. :) Thank you.

Rae134 likes this.
  17. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

18. Dakorillon (IMArts)

Me195, xmasrose, Rae134 and 1 other person like this.
  19. HaiGan

HaiGan Engaged Contributing Artist

So at the riding lesson yesterday, the instructor had us cantering round the arena. Round, and round, and round, and round, without stopping, until we got our seats right and our legs right and our hands right and could ask our horses for as much impulsion as we wanted whenever we wanted. I was totally out of steam by the end (the horse wasn't, didn't even break a sweat) but it was a good lesson, so I made a quick image to give as a thank-you card. I'm quite pleased with this one. Very pleased for something that didn't take too terribly long- I could probably play with it for several more hours to get something I'd consider properly finished. HiveWire 3D horse, Gypsy Vanner texture, CWRW's mane 'n' tail pack, Flink's meadow, flowers and sky, Photoshop playtime.
    thankyou3.jpg

Janet, Rae134, xmasrose and 6 others like this.
  20. luannemarie

luannemarie Brilliant

Title: Nature's Perfection
    Nature's Perfection 101z.jpg

Rae134, xmasrose, Me195 and 3 others like this.