• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Dakorillon (IMArts)

COOL!! I love the images you have posted here!! You do get a winter feel off the first one like a snow angel in the sky, and love the background on the 2nd one it kind of reminds me of the scene from Harry Potter! Lovely poses Daio!! =) I will have to do some with them also!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Love all the art and ideas going on here!!!

WIP:
CalChrmTestRender.jpg

Daio's mane and tail poses of course! (made forelock invisible via the utility files that come with Harry)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Lyne Awesome!!! Chrome never looked so good!! And Love Hai Gan's Shoes!!

Starry Moonlight
Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Products Used:
HiveWire 3D Horse, Friesian Coat Textures, Winged Horse for the HiveWire Horse, Daio's Take Off Poses, background image is Luna Sea by Prae, stars are by Patlash, glowing treads are brushes by Obsidian Dawn.

Wonderful Poses Daio!!

Back to Promo images!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@Dakorillon (IMArts)
I think I do remember some of this song LOL! ...... and I might be showing my age lol!

These dreams are tied to a horse that will never tire
And in the flames
Her shadows play in the shape of a man's desire
This desert rose

something something and then a line about Veils?

Nice representation of the song!!

Szark

Awesome
View attachment 29039

The fur on this and on the renders you linked looks wonderfully natural and flowing. But I hear Garibaldi is unsupported now, it that true? I'm trying to figure out which program to invest my time in...

Imagine THIS fur on the Hivewire Lion!!!

Sorry notifications borked again.

Yeah I would say unsupported as DAZ3D has no serial numbers left and therefore had to pull it from their store. In fact the vendor hasn't been contactable for some years now. This is why I am looking to LAMH and the Catalyzer

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Beautiful Sunfire.

I think you couldn't get it white is because its in shadow. Maybe if you put a glow on it, it might lighten but I don't think you'd get it white unless it was in the sun like the face.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Very nice Tana. :)

Thank you.

Beautiful Sunfire.

I think you couldn't get it white is because its in shadow. Maybe if you put a glow on it, it might lighten but I don't think you'd get it white unless it was in the sun like the face.

I put Harry in shadow, because I couldn't get the mane to render white and I can't figure out why. Got the mane to render white when I was testing the Unicorn, and now I can't, of course the above image was rendered in PP11 (Firefly) while I tested the Unicorn in PP2012.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have P11, I just took a look, the Uni Mane/coat etc has a blueish grey in the Diffuse Colour as well as the texture, try making it white and see how you go :)

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have P11, I just took a look, the Uni Mane/coat etc has a blueish grey in the Diffuse Colour as well as the texture, try making it white and see how you go :)

That was the first thing I tried, I just don't know. I do know I'd have tried rendering with Superfly except she hasn't updated the unicorn yet, I don't think.