• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
A new product has been released. Do not miss it.

click on the image to go to the product page

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
I have released 3 new products ;) Do not forget to check them out.

click on the images to visit the product pages

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
And again, I am happy to announce a new product from me. It has been released today ;)

28 hand poses for Genesis 3 Male / Female characters. Works with the base figures and Genesis 3 based characters like M7/V7 etc.

click on image to visit the product page

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Im happy to announce a new product that has been released.
If you are in the need for some head morphs for Genesis 3 Male which can be also used as a merchant resource, have a look at this product

click on image to visit product page

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Well friends, I am happy to announce a new product.
If you need some teen boys for your character collection, you should check out this product.
6 teen male shapes for Genesis 3 Male.

click image to visit product page