• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
A new product has been released. Do not miss it.

click on the image to go to the product page

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
I have released 3 new products ;) Do not forget to check them out.

click on the images to visit the product pages

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
And again, I am happy to announce a new product from me. It has been released today ;)

28 hand poses for Genesis 3 Male / Female characters. Works with the base figures and Genesis 3 based characters like M7/V7 etc.

click on image to visit the product page

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Im happy to announce a new product that has been released.
If you are in the need for some head morphs for Genesis 3 Male which can be also used as a merchant resource, have a look at this product

click on image to visit product page

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Well friends, I am happy to announce a new product.
If you need some teen boys for your character collection, you should check out this product.
6 teen male shapes for Genesis 3 Male.

click image to visit product page