• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Reinstalling DS, converting things to Dawn and Diva and my experiments along the way

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Alternate texture, different pose...just testing at the moment.

Attachments

• dawn gen8 dforce dress alt texture.jpg
    dawn gen8 dforce dress alt texture.jpg
    323.3 KB · Views: 109

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Playing with different poses and settings as the normal map seems a bit high.

Attachments

• dawn gen8 dforce dress alt texture back view.jpg
    dawn gen8 dforce dress alt texture back view.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 120
  • dawn gen8 dforce dress alt texture front view.jpg
    dawn gen8 dforce dress alt texture front view.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 106

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks! I created it some time back for Gen8fem. I'll stick it up on ShareCG when I've got it set up.
I always meant to. I'm too easily distracted...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looking Good!!! It's always nice when you find a neat trick or two to make things easier. :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes it is. I'm off the computer for now as I have a baby dress to finish for my new niece who is 2 weeks old.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Kerya, I was wondering where they had got to. Glitterati has said I can do what I want with the freebies for diva. So I'm going to try and convert them to Luna.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So I saw a post by Earl for a skating dress in another thread and got distracted again. The mesh is really basic and needs a lot more work and I want to do another skirt to go over the top. I think I've developed adhd since I had covid...I can't stay focused on one thing.
skating dress.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'd forgotten how easy it is to lose time in Zbrush. I now have a basic mesh and overskirt. Needs a lot more detail in zbrush and also to have a uv done. I'm thinking it could be textured as a skating dress or a fairy outfit.
Waistband will be a separate surface on the final mesh so I can turn dforce off. Both dress and overskirt have been simulated using dforce in Daz Studio.

Attachments

• Still needs work.jpg
    Still needs work.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 100

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
After posting a deleting two posts in the wrong thread let's try again...
I've been playing in zbrush looking at old files to see what I still have to finish.
Found this dress for dawn
another unfinished project.jpg
another unfinished project high res.jpg
another unfinished project high res another pose.jpg
another unfinished project high res another pose 2.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Also found a very old project that was before dforce. First image is what can go wrong...other images are with the pants mesh fixed.
unfisnished project what can go wrong.jpg

unfisnished project fixed.jpg

I kind of like the concept of no seam on the outside I might have to play with it a bit further. No uv on this one...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Last one for today...

an anime outfit that I was working on for Sora years ago. Another one I really need to finish. At least now with being retired I'll have more time.

Attachments

• another unfinished projectb.jpg
    another unfinished projectb.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 99

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
All been sitting there waiting to be finished. At the time I started them I was working though and didn't have a lot of time. I'm going to need to work out a priority list of what to do first and it's likely that there are other projects that I haven't looked at yet. I still have the dress for dawn 2 to finish but until it's released I can't finalise just in case the rigging has been changed since Chris sent me a copy. It will keep me busy...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know, everyone's waiting for her final version so they can finish up the projects they have for her.