• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

WIP Pugman?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Cool, thanks.

I like the more privative look of the Savanna Village. I could envision Pugsley living in either setting though. But I picture him in a thick forested area.

But... still he would make a nice butler for someone. As long as he can still wear his easy breezy undercarriage covering with his top hat.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
"Pugsley"... I like it.

Or "MR.Pugsley".
He most definitely needs a top hat, bow tie, and a cane!

And a pocket watch.
So when I first read MR. Pugsley I read it as M. R. Pugsley which I kind of like.

I had to say the headers and stuff look great, but I kind of like the top hat/victorian route for this guy better (not that of course he can't be used in multiple ways by multiple people). I know you're just starting on this, but I would say is that as this moves along I would definitely include some victorian/steampunk images in the promos. I think it makes him much more interesting that just being a goblin/hobgoblin type our of typical fantasy (which is one of my favorite genres.)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I did eventually buy the tribal huts, but I'm not sure I have ever used them in a render. I thought I remembered that they had been created by Stonemason (as well as the tree house, right?) So, I checked the ReadMe, and yes indeed, the DAZ tribal huts were were by Stonemason.
AHA! I checked, and I did buy them, but the product page says DAZ Original, so didn't realize Stonemason had created them. No wonder I bought them. :D

Satira Capriccio

Distinguished
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
He kinda has a bullfrog feel to him. I wonder what kind of hut a frog person would build in a swamp?!?

Hmm ... I may take him in a different direction now. A kinda froggy tribal creature :wink:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
He kinda has a bullfrog feel to him. I wonder what kind of hut a frog person would build in a swamp?!?

Hmm ... I may take him in a different direction now. A kinda froggy tribal creature :wink:
Things in swampy areas are often built up on stilts. Now a frog person might not care as much about the swamp water/mud coming in as other people might, on the other hand, if he is a frog person, one wonders how high he can jump?