• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Pugman?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Cool, thanks.

I like the more privative look of the Savanna Village. I could envision Pugsley living in either setting though. But I picture him in a thick forested area.

But... still he would make a nice butler for someone. As long as he can still wear his easy breezy undercarriage covering with his top hat.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Well you could sort of go frog prince! Ok, back to work!

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
"Pugsley"... I like it.

Or "MR.Pugsley".

He most definitely needs a top hat, bow tie, and a cane!

And a pocket watch.

So when I first read MR. Pugsley I read it as M. R. Pugsley which I kind of like.

I had to say the headers and stuff look great, but I kind of like the top hat/victorian route for this guy better (not that of course he can't be used in multiple ways by multiple people). I know you're just starting on this, but I would say is that as this moves along I would definitely include some victorian/steampunk images in the promos. I think it makes him much more interesting that just being a goblin/hobgoblin type our of typical fantasy (which is one of my favorite genres.)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I did eventually buy the tribal huts, but I'm not sure I have ever used them in a render. I thought I remembered that they had been created by Stonemason (as well as the tree house, right?) So, I checked the ReadMe, and yes indeed, the DAZ tribal huts were were by Stonemason.
AHA! I checked, and I did buy them, but the product page says DAZ Original, so didn't realize Stonemason had created them. No wonder I bought them. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
He kinda has a bullfrog feel to him. I wonder what kind of hut a frog person would build in a swamp?!?

Hmm ... I may take him in a different direction now. A kinda froggy tribal creature :wink:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
He kinda has a bullfrog feel to him. I wonder what kind of hut a frog person would build in a swamp?!?

Hmm ... I may take him in a different direction now. A kinda froggy tribal creature :wink:

Things in swampy areas are often built up on stilts. Now a frog person might not care as much about the swamp water/mud coming in as other people might, on the other hand, if he is a frog person, one wonders how high he can jump?