• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Pugman?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah... right. Pugman. I've been wanting to model this character from Dusk for over 2 years now. When I was first modeling Dusk and playing with morphs, I had this idea. Ya know when some folks begin to look like their pets? Well, I'm thinking this older gentleman has spent way too much time with his pug.

This is just early morph work, but I thought it might be worth showing a few screen grabs.

Pugman1.JPG
Pugman1a.JPG
Pugman2.JPG
Pugman3.JPG
Pugman4.JPG

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
Eek! :eek: Someone call Josh Gates of the Travel Channel's "Expedition Unknown" and tell them there's been a siting of Bigfoot's little brother!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
They're identical twin brothers...like in The Last Remake of Beau Geste" (Marty Feldman & Michael York) or "Twins" (Danny DeVito & Arnold Schwarzenegger) ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Actually, Ruckus and Pugsley would be a horrific combination! (horrific being AWESOME! :p)