• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Pugman?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
One thing at a time is all. For example, we have the Gorilla for Dusk in the store, but I also have morphed the femal adult Gorilla and the baby too. Those just need time from Paul to rig them.

I can create a Mrs. Pugsley without much trouble, but it will sit I would imagine until she gets rigged.

It's going to be based on popularity and how well MR. Pugsley is accepted.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Today and tonight I've been working on a Tuxedo Jacket to go with the top hat for Pugsley. Not planning on doing a full set like Glitterati has. Just the mash up of the sophisticated top hat and Tux Jacket with the native look.

But here it is on Dusk SE first. Tomorrow I'll morph it to fit Pugsley. This is still a work in progress too, so don't get to critical please.

Pugman62.JPG
Pugman63.JPG
Pugman64.JPG
Pugman65.JPG

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Will he have textures to go with him - we really could do with more of a variety of high quality textures for Dusk, I will admit I was a bit disappointed to see Ruckus released without a texture set.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh, that's going to be a fab jacket for him.

Oh yes. I can see him on Bourbon Street.

Chris, when can we get him for creating textures? I started working on one, but the designs will need to be adjusted for his Pugsley's face and body.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, that's going to be a fab jacket for him.

Oh yes. I can see him on Bourbon Street.

Chris, when can we get him for creating textures? I started working on one, but the designs will need to be adjusted for his Pugsley's face and body.

I can get Pugsley to you early next week if you'd like. Maybe sooner even. I don't have his inner mouth parts positioned yet, but you won't need that to get you maps progressing further.

I'm glad you have interest with this fellow... um... creature... um... character... urr... human experiment?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Will he have textures to go with him - we really could do with more of a variety of high quality textures for Dusk, I will admit I was a bit disappointed to see Ruckus released without a texture set.

I wish we had a map as well. But it comes down to resources. I wish we didn't have to release Ruckus without his Battle Gear being ready, but we needed to get him out. We can't afford to sit on his development that long to get his gear ready. As far as the maps go, I looked around the store and other competing stores to get an idea for proper pricing on Ruckus. I came up with the MSRP that we currently have, which I felt good about sans texture map. To add to that, we introduced Ruckus at 40% off during his initial release. There is always room for more supporting maps in the store, if anyone wants to create for him.