• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

WIP Pugman?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Just in case some folks might be wondering why I've been absent from the forums lately. I've been busy moving to a new location. Not at all fond of moving. Can't stand it actually. Mostly out now, will have another strong push tomorrow then it will just be odds and ends, and a few more evenings should have it all done.

Still living in Utah, just a couple of towns over from where I was.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Chris just glad to know your still alive, Chris! It's been pretty quiet here, in general... I keep hoping for the kittens and Thoroughbred... forgive me, I'm not into these (Pugman, and the other recent guy) sort of characters, but glad you can have FUN with your modeling, that's for sure, we need these things to work with to keep us sane in this crazy world. BEST WISHES for the move and settling in... moving is one of the MOST traumatic things in life that people do, it's just hard no matter what. I'm glad I have my art to concentrate on...or I'd 'loose it'.... hang in there!

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Moving sucks big time. Thanks for popping in with how busy you and your family must be getting moved. Keep on keeping on! HUGS

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Eww. Moving is so not my favorite thing either. Especially, since it's just me, and while one would think that would mean a lot less needs to be packed, it doesn't exactly work out that way.

Then on top of all the normal moving expenses like deposits and what not, you have the mover's expenses. Because renting a uhaul and moving yourself isn't exactly an option. Not like I can pick up a couch by myself and carry it out to a truck. Weird how that works.

Glad you're almost done with the move Chris! You've been missed!

Carey

Extraordinary
Being I live less then 10 miles from a prime nuclear attack target, I am planning on my next move to be straight up, hovering at about fifty thousand feet becoming radio active with a half life of ten thousand years or so. It pays to plan ahead and figuring the prevailing winds around here my next move if it ever comes to that, will be to the east....lol

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Oh fun...... kind of like a root canal, but hey, I've actually done the moving thing recently sort of!! I stayed in the same place and they packed and took all of my stuff out of the house and stored it for 4 months and then moved all of my stuff back into the house!

So essentially, I guess, my stuff got moved? Either that or I'm in the Twilight Zone space time fold dimension warp with Schrodinger's cat?

Luck with the move, the new house, and location!

Thanks for letting us know what happened to you .............. I was beginning to think you were abducted by aliens.

Last edited:

Stezza

Dances with Bees
what a pita moving is

been just over 12 months since we moved house and I unpacked a mirror the other day for the missus and hung it up... getting there slowly :geek:

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Things have been hectic here, too as I've been busy moving as well. The last few moves were easy - same town, just a few streets away, or in one case, across the street. This time it's a new town about 25 minutes away. It's been an adventure so far. Doing my best to not let the stress of moving get to me. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOW, May must be moving month. ;)

Good luck with the move, and the new house.