• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Thanks so much for the comforting thoughts and continued prayers for Lisa and her family. As of last Thursday night when I spoke with Lisa's husband and one of her sons we still have nothing new to report.

I did pass along to Lisa's family on behalf of her 3D family that we are all praying for her recovery, and comfort to the family. They very much appreciate all the support, saying that it means a lot to them.

When we have something new to share we will do so. We all want to know more of what is going on, but I just can't bring myself to be a bother. I also know that if something significant is happening for Lisa that we will be alerted.

Continued support for our Lisa.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the update @Chris
My prayers and thoughts go to Lisa and her family as always !
:grouphug:

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
So glad the news is positive, even if a small positive. Hopefully, bigger steps to progress ahead. Go, Lisa!
(Behind on the news, major storm and nearly two days without lights here. Barely back on, and in here to check on Lisa in the first hour back online.)
:grouphug:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Chris and Alisa, for the updates.

Baby steps are better than no steps. I'll take it, and be glad to hear it.

Keeping a candle lit for her. Hoping for the best.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I keep hoping Lisa will be graced with improved health. She had taken an interest in a fantasy story I left at a cliff hanger, I hope she will be able to read what comes next. She has helped inspire me. I wish I could help her heal.