• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Prayers for Lisa,

On behalf of the HiveWire family, I feel the need to update everyone with regards to what Lisa is fighting through right now. Lisa was admitted to the hospital last Saturday night the 19th. It became apparent that she needed to have a heart procedure to rectify a racing heart rate. After the initial surgery, complications developed quickly that brought on the need for yet another more serious surgery. Due to the very personal nature of what Lisa is going through now, her family has asked me to be brief but informative. They see the real need for individual and collective prayers on her behalf for a full recovery.

Lisa is still in the hospital and is not yet awake as part of the recovery process is underway. This is most serious, and our hearts are breaking for our Queen Bee and for her family as well. We simply can't lose our Lisa!!!

It's important to us that you know what is going on. We ask you to unite your faith with ours and pray to God, or your higher power for healing and the recovery for Lisa, and comfort for her family.

We will give updates when we can, as I'm in touch with her family.

Love to you all, and grateful for your concern for Lisa.

FIGHT LISA FIGHT!!!

Chris

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
My thoughts are with you Lisa, and I hope recovery will be fairly quick and smooth.

My thoughts also go out to her family, as I've always felt Lisa was the mother of our HiveWire family, and I can't begin to express how what she's been going through the past few days will affect us. I hope she's back with you in a state of recovery quickly, so she can eventually come back to us healed.