• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

darkangel

I am so sorry for not coming in sooner but I have been fighting with our sites/store for over a month now, going from PHP 5.6 to 7.6+. Not too bad but like most things it does require almost everything to get upgraded too.

Please send Lisa my best and tell her to take care of herself above all. Push but not to the extent of getting worse. We are all thinking of you and hope for a grand recovery. Hugs to you and your family.

I fell in August and messed myself up totally...both elbows broke, both wrists sprained, ribs on both sides internally bruised, both knees banged up and also bruised in/out and then my face looked like I had been mugged. The hospital personnel kept asking me if I was sure this was just a fall. Yup, one minute I'm standing then down like a bag of potatoes on top of the groceries. I actually passed out and awoke to a frantic taxi driver.

I can now walk further than around the house and only need the "chair" when I need to go a long way on foot. Oh I so wish it was like the one on SilverBullet...LOL

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
me too I never could sit still when there is music and I do so much "work" with it that it was terrible not being able to get out of bed, potty feed self or anything by myself....but my daughters rallied and did not let me do anything...they loves their mama lol
Glad your daughters were there for you.

McGyver

Energetic
I‘ve been checking up on this thread every few days... still wishing you a speedy recover... also I’m waiting to be able to write something long and stupid when I know you are recovered... Please get well soon.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm getting concerned for how long she's been out. I was in a coma for two weeks 6 years ago and it was really difficult getting back to normal even with that.

Still praying for Lisa and hoping for the best! We all love our Queen Bee!