• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

McGyver

Energetic
I’m checking back on you Lisa... I don’t know how long I can resist making a long dumb post... you have to get better soon... Pleeeeeeeeese....
I‘m going to start getting really whiny if you don’t feel better soon.
Come on... Pleeeeeeeese?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I can't wait any longer. I need to let folks know that there has been no news from Lisa's family in I think at least 2 weeks now. I'm so sorry for that.

I've texted and emailed but still nothing. Last I heard was that Lisa's husband is getting updates daily as to her condition. No one is allowed to visit her. So they get updates from the nurses as to what is going on.

A few weeks back Lisa could open her eyes, and she could move her fingers and toes on command. She was breathing well enough to no longer need intubation and a tracheotomy was performed, so her throat could have a chance to heal.

This is all I know. It is very frustrating not to know more. I can only do so much without her here in our lives.

Obviously we all still wish the best for Lisa and her family. I do know that they are overwhelmed with emotions, concerns, and thoughts for Lisa and what the future might hold.

The rest of us here are left to muddle through life and it's challenges the best we can. I do know that Lisa would want us to enjoy the process of creating, and that I can say I truly do, and always have.

When I know any thing new at all I will certainly share it here.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
She can open her eyes? Is she conscious, then? Out of the coma? That'd be progress we hadn't heard about.

But not getting news...that's not good. Anything could have happened in the last two weeks.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
She can open her eyes? Is she conscious, then? Out of the coma? That'd be progress we hadn't heard about.

She was being sedated - so an imposed coma for a time. The info Chris mentioned are those "some baby steps" that they were seeing which I alluded to when I posted for Chris. But we don't know any more than that.
But not getting news...that's not good. Anything could have happened in the last two weeks.

Yeah, that's why we're hoping to hear something. I know I've (not literally, but emotionally) already bitten all my nails off and am down to the knuckles :(. We just don't know if her condition is better or worse or the same as the last time we heard anything.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, that's why we're hoping to hear something. I know I've (not literally, but emotionally) already bitten all my nails off and am down to the knuckles :(. We just don't know if her condition is better or worse or the same as the last time we heard anything.
I think we're all in the same boat Alisa. :(

manekiNeko

at least some update, thx Chris! you're doing your best. and it's way better than i thought, i didn't realize she was out of coma yet, for me this is already a big step, especially if she can breathe on her own and move on command... means she still has a long way to go and hills to climb to get back to some normality, but she can actually fight for it.
let's hope the silence of those two weeks is just due to family members being busy with life...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I heard back from Lisa's husband today. Apparently her condition is still progressing slowly, and she is becoming more stable. She had a couple more procedures done today. She's trying to talk but can't quite do that yet, so the nurses are trying to read her lips.

Hoping to know more in a day or so. Whew, but I think this is good news after not hearing anything for a while there.

aurashari

Contributing Artist
Thank you Chris!

I come to this forum everyday just to check on her condition.

Sending healing energy to Lisa!

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I am surprised if they do not provide a tablet or notepad to write on. It is good to hear that Lisa continues to improve even if progress is slow.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I don't think there is any way she's able to write at this point.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh my goodness Chris, this is SUCH good news!!! ~sending Lisa good vibrations~