• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

karibou

New-Bee
We went through something very similar with my dad after he coded due to an arrhythmia. When someone you love is on a trach and they can't talk, it's soooooooo hard. My dad was kept sedated until the breathing apparatus was finally removed. It was a long, hard road. I pray Lisa keeps fighting and finds her way back to us soon. She continues to be on my prayer list every day. I have faith she'll pull through this!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I just got off the phone with Lisa's husband and one of her sons. They gave me a solid update on Lisa.

They are hoping to move her to a rehab facility in a week or so to help her to get some movement going. Apparently she still has her tracheotomy, and they will wean her off of that as well. She is still on dialysis also, as well as some other details that I won't touch on here. Her heart is much more stable now, so that is wonderful. She has very limited body movement, mostly in her right hand, and head and neck. Due to the tracheotomy she can only form words with her mouth and cannot speak yet. She cannot type on a tablet yet. The nurses turn the tv on for her, or play music from a laptop for her. Her husband can now visit her daily for 15 minutes at a time. Recently he gave her a small Snoopy doll with a mask on and a Hawaiian shirt and she smiled at that. I mentioned that there are a lot of people deeply concerned about her and wishing her the best, sending their love and support and wishing for a full recovery. He mentioned that he and his family are very grateful to you all for your prayers and well wishes, and that they are very much appreciated. He (Jeff) told Lisa recently that there are people around the world praying for her, and she nodded her head and smiled.

Progress baby!! Compared to where she was a month ago this is amazing!

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Wow, Chris. That's one heck of an update. Amazing is the right for word for it! I am so glad to hear this! Sounds like she is finally moving in the forward direction. :balloon03: