• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

CG Cubed

Technical Director
Staff member
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thank you for all that you have done for all of us. We will miss you Lisa.

Heartfelt condolences to her family.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I wanted to share something that just made me smile a little through my tears. The image is already in our Members Mugs thread:

My husband Andy & I went back east in July 2014. We met Lisa and Jeff (they're the ones on the left, we're on the right) over a lunch of Philly Steak sandwiches.

As soon as I saw them come in to the restaurant, I ran up and gave Lisa a big hug, which I think startled her a bit. What made me smile just now is remembering a moment in one of the thousands of emails and talks over the years, shortly after this, where I signed my email "Hugs" and she said, "Now I know what your hugs really feel like", which made me smile. That's a memory I'll hold forever. You will always be in my heart, Lisa.

Ms Ivy

Thank you @Chris
For posting this news I truly know it must have been very hard write knowing how it was going to effect our little family here.. She was always quick to leave a little note on my animations and art I posted she truly was a very sweet person.
She will be missed by all.

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
This is devastating. She was such a brilliant artist with a pure soul. Helpful, inspirational ,full of light.
Have collected all her plants over the years .She was and still is, my personal flower and plant Queen. Can not believe this tragic.
Rest in peace dear Lisa . Your legacy will always remind us how beautiful and pure your soul is. Yes, I write is, because her soul is still there, moved just to another place where we can not see her anymore.. :love:
Thank you Lisa for all the beauty you created with your art. I will keep them precious .

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
You caught me off guard with this news, I read the post on facebook this morning and I first couldn't really believe it. I had to com here to read it again. After the hope such sad news. What a tremendous loss for all of us.
I think I have most of her plants and flowers but I remember her kindness and warmth here at Hivewire as our Queen Bee. And though I never met her in real life, it felt like I did.
I am so sorry and my sincere condolences fo out to her husband, family, all her friends near and dear to her and all in the 3D Community who were touched by her talent and warm generous personality.
We will surely miss her alot.
Big hug for all of you.
:grouphug:

Llola Lane

Adventurous
Oh nooooooooooooo.... Such sad news. I was praying she would get better... So sad :(
Thanks Chris for keeping us posted... I am happy to say I have almost ALL her plants!!! I will create something nice for this thread. ;) Til then.. I think my kittie needs to be here to honor her. (sure hope she liked catz!!!!)
Stay well everyone! Hugzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• STAY HOME catStatue wLAMH preset 22minute render 1024x1024 DONE SIGN.jpg
    STAY HOME catStatue wLAMH preset 22minute render 1024x1024 DONE SIGN.jpg
    524.4 KB · Views: 200

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Please add our condolences. We will continue to pray for her family, they (and we) are the ones who suffer when they leave us behind.