• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
amazing news ,thanks Chris!
I´m happy her husband can visit her now, even if for limited time...i hope for a full and fast recovery!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
To me, one of the most important parts of this is that her husband can see her for at least some time each day. That's so important for both of them. It makes me smile to think of her with her masked Snoopy :). Sending huge hugs from Andy and me to the whole family!

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Thank you Chtis for the updates, what a wonderful news, made my emotional while reading it , so happy to hear that she can see her husband again . Wishing her speedy recovery and continuing keeping her in my prayers , best wishes for the family as well ! :flower02: :balloon03:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
YES! YES! YES! This is the news I've been waiting for!!

Thanks Chris, you just put a huuuuuge smile on my face. :D

I'll also be keeping good wishes for Lisa's recovery foremost in my mind.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I write this with a very heavy heart. I can't believe this is even true, I wish very badly that it wasn't, but you all must know that our Lisa has passed away.

I was notified by her son this afternoon, so I reluctantly pass it on to all of you. Lisa went in last night for a preventative surgery, and it apparently was just too much stress on her fragile body. She has been through so much these past several months.

We all collectively mourn the loss of our dear friend. As I write this through a flood of tears, I know you all feel the same way, and will be grieving the loss of this sweet authentic woman of nature, and all things full of light and love. Our Lisa was and is special, full of life with a deep love of her family and this 3D family as well. All of you meant so much to her.

We will share more details when family passes it on to me. I don't know what arrangements are being made yet as to funeral or memorial plans. I do know that her family is in shock with this loss, especially as we all learned recently that Lisa's condition was improving and hope for each day seemed brighter.

This we know: We are all better off for having known Lisa, and being associated with her. Her physical pain is now gone. She is reunited with her son that she tragically lost years ago. She is also with her mother and father, and her two brothers that passed away just a few years back. We all mourn the heavy loss of our HiveWire Queen Bee. Though the flickering flames of this fragile life have been extinguished for Lisa, a brighter vista and indeed a new dawn are now shining upon her face, filling her with possibilities and peace as she begins her new journey with her Creator as she has now returned home to rest.

We love you Lisa.

We miss you Lisa.

We will never forget you Lisa.

Thank you for being our friend.

Thank you for being my business partner.

Until we meet again...

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
It was so hard to make that post. I knew as soon as I did, it would create pain for a lot of Lisa's friends here.

I'd like to find a way to turn some of this around.

Lisa loved to end her notes and emails to people by saying "Enjoy creating!"

It is my wish that we turn this thread into a memorial for our Lisa, who lives on, just without us for now.

Please share your thoughts and feelings for Lisa. Please share your art for Lisa here.

Let's flood this thread with even more kind words and beautiful images. Perhaps images using her botanical products, and when the time is right, I'll share this with Jeff, Lisa's husband. So that he can see first hand all those here that loved his Lisa, and the beauty shared.

Thanks so much to all of you for your prayers and support for Lisa. I know it's meant the world to Jeff and his family.

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I am sorry that the world, and us, have lost such a bright and beautiful light as we all know Lisa to have been, but I am grateful that her suffering and trials have come to an end. I know that she is now somewhere, where she can make her flowers and trees and bushes all around her and not just on a computer.

She encouraged me to create content, she often annoyed me with her insistence on better images for promotions, but she taught me how to do better and not just settle for good enough.

I will miss her, and I mourn at our loss of her. I mourn not for her, as I know she is in a better place now, but for me and the world for our loss.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
The world has ineed lost a bright and beautiful light.

I've hardly stopped crying since Chris let me know. My heart is just breaking. We worked very closely together for many years, sometimes driving each other crazy, but always caring about each other.

Jeff, if you are looking at this, know that Andy and I are sending you tons of hugs and you are all in our hearts.

We will miss Lisa so much..

. :grouphug:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh Chris, you have caught me so off guard. I'm sitting here speechless, and folks who know me, know I'm far from speechless.

I don't know what to say. I feel like I've lost a sister, not just a friend.
My heart and sympathies go out to Jeff, and all of their combined family members. :grouphug:

Deecey

Admirable
Contributing Artist
Stunned and very saddened. There really are no words. My sympathies to her family, and also to her Hivewire family and friends. She was a jewel.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This leaves my heart heavy, Lisa was always a big help to me in getting my products ready for the market.
She gave me advice and many tips on the use of DAZ Studio and I use it more often now.
I will miss her so much and my heart grieves for her family's loss.

Carey

Extraordinary
Got Word Lisa is no longer with us RiP to a great friend and artist

Last edited by a moderator: