• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

caisson

Admirable
Contributing Artist
My deepest sympathies go out to Lisa's family and friends. I don't really have any other words.

rose800.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm so sad...I'm sitting here typing with tears streaming. Lisa was such a beautiful person, she was so kind and supportive of everyone she came in contact with. In recent years I've had many chats with Lisa on facebook it's so hard to believe I'll no longer see her positive posts.

My condolences to her family and also to everyone at Hivewire who knew her. She will be sorely missed.

:grouphug:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
The world has ineed lost a bright and beautiful light.

I've hardly stopped crying since Chris let me know. My heart is just breaking. We worked very closely together for many years, sometimes driving each other crazy, but always caring about each other.

Jeff, if you are looking at this, know that Andy and I are sending you tons of hugs and you are all in our hearts.

We will miss Lisa so much..

. :grouphug:
Alisa, I'm so sorry for your loss...it is indeed heartbreaking. :grouphug:

Tempesta3d

Crazy Cat Lady
Contributing Artist
Dear Chris, Alisa and Paul, I feel now like I lost a family member. She was kind and elegant, delicate like the flowers she created. I am heartbroken and I find it hard to process this right now, I cannot even imagine how you all must feel, her family as well. I wish I could hug you all and just cry together.

Last edited:

aurashari

Contributing Artist
I just couldn't believe what I read today, so sad, Lisa always stood by my side during some very bad moments in my life, she gave me the courage to keep going, and was always that one who who lifted my self esteem as an artist when I as reaching rock bottom, she will always be missed, rest in peace my dear friend....

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am so sad to hear the news. Just when we were about to make our next step at Rendo, all of us together. I have been privileged to have joined HiveWire3D right from the beginning, and for having worked closely with Lisa, Chris, Paul and Alisa for the last 7 years of my life. Lisa has taught me new things about marketing and making promos, and I will carry that with me in my current and future endeavors. Lisa will keep living with us in Poser/DS with her beautiful floral creations.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Alisa, I'm so sorry for your loss...it is indeed heartbreaking. :grouphug:

Thanks, Pen - it is, for all of us, I know :(

Dear Chris, Alisa and Paul, I feel now like I lost a family member. She was kind and elegant, delicate like the flowers she created. I am heartbroken and I find it hard to process this right now, I cannot even imagine how you all must feel, her family as well. I wish I could hug you all and just cry together.
Me, too. ((Sending virtual hugs))

There aren't word to express my sadness over this. I have not worked with Lisa for nearly as long as some of you here, but my conversations and working with Lisa have been nothing but enjoyable. I had really hoped she could pull through this. :( She was so very strong for a very long time. and she will be horribly missed by both myself, and everyone in our 3D family. Such a bright light gone much too soon. I am so sorry for the loss of Lisa. :( Her beautiful work will carry on for all of us to enjoy and remember what a beautiful flower she was in everything she did.