• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

LeoLee

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
So sorry to hear that.
I didn't know Lisa in person, but she was always very kind with me. My feelings from Brazil to her family.
And I believe she's with part of her family in the other plan.
We will meet in the future.
God bless you!

HeavyRay

New-Bee
Like everyone else, I was buoyed by the recent messages saying she was improving. I was awaiting the hopeful "She's back!!!" news, but instead am shocked to hear news of her passing. After giving so much love, joy and dedication to the 3d community, may you finally REST and enjoy the rewards of a life well-lived.... May you rest in peace Lisa, and may your family NEVER forget how much you meant to each and every one of us...
Ray

Hornet3d

Wise
Sadly I never knew Lisa in person but from my dealings with her here at HiveWire3D it was clear she was a rare and beautiful person. This latest news came as bit of a shock when she seemed to be improving, at least her suffering is now over. Her family have lost a mother a wife, a sister, while others have lost a special colleague and amazing friend but heaven has gained another angel.

There are some faiths that believe those departed have never leave us as long as there is some still alive that still remembers or thinks of them. If that is true Lisa will live with us all for many years to come as we use all of the great art she created and think of her as we do so.

My condolences to her family and friends at this desperate times.

Thank you Chris for keeping us informed, I type this in tears and I barely knew her so I cannot begin to imagine how you felt as you sat to tell us all the sad news.

I will in time create something from all the vast amount of her work that I own, some of which goes back twenty years, as a tribute but. not now my feelings are just too raw at present.

Benjamin

Inspired
Contributing Artist
That's sad new. My thoughts and prayers are with her family in this time of sorrow and with her friends and the Hivewire staff. Wishing you all much comfort and strength. She was a lovely, kind and helpful lady. We'll miss her.

Digitell

Enthusiast
This is such sad news..from reading this thread it appeared she was recovering and there was so much happiness. Then suddenly things went badly for her. I am so saddened by this..she was such a sweet person and clearly loved by this community. Prayers for those she left behind..

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hoping for comfort to her friends and family. Here are words much better than I could come up with myself:

Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of tender mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our trials so that we may be able to comfort others in any sort of trial with the comfort that we receive from God. -2 Corinthians 1:3,4

With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” And the One seated on the throne said: “Look! I am making all things new.” Also he says: “Write, for these words are faithful and true.” -Revelation 21:3,4

Michele

Eager
Oh I am so sorry to hear of this. My heartfelt sympathies to her friends, family, and the 3D community she graced with her lovely botanicals.

Grange

Inspired
My deepest condolences to all of Lisa’s colleagues, friends, and family at this sad time. To me Lisa was one of the giants of the 3D world, her botanical creations left me in awe of the genius that created them. Rest in peace Lisa, may the pipes play the Flowers of the Forrest for you.

SF-Design

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Oh, that it sad news :unsure: I am very sorry to hear that.
My condolences to her family and close friends.
Rest in Peace Lisa!

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
One thing I remember about Lisa that has always stuck in my mind is this, when HiveWire first started up and I was testing, I made a comment, I think, about loving her flowers and wishing I had them all, next thing I know I'm getting an email with a link to her flowers, trees, bushes, scenes, everything that she had to that point. She didn't know me from the man in the moon, but she gave me her flowers.

That touched me deeply... and now I'm crying again. Gotta go can't see the screen real well now.