• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Chris is tied up today, and asked me to update everyone.

He spoke at length last night to Lisa's husband.

It's been a really challenging time for them, obviously. Adding to what would already be difficult in a "normal" time, in this time of Covid, people aren't really being allowed in hospitals to see loved one (even though Lisa doesn't have Covid), so the family is getting information as they can on the phone from the nurses. They've seen her only a few times, briefly.

Lisa is still in very critical condition, but she is hanging on, and there have been some positive "baby step" signs the doctors and nurses have seen over the last few days.

Please continue to keep her and her family in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

eclark1894

Visionary
It's been a really challenging time for them, obviously. Adding to what would already be difficult in a "normal" time, in this time of Covid, people aren't really being allowed in hospitals to see loved one (even though Lisa doesn't have Covid), so the family is getting information as they can on the phone from the nurses. They've seen her only a few times, briefly.

Lisa is still in very critical condition, but she is hanging on, and there have been some positive "baby step" signs the doctors and nurses have seen over the last few days.

Please continue to keep her and her family in your hearts, thoughts, and prayers.
I'm overjoyed that Lisa seems to be making progress, even though it' only "baby steps". And I can vouch for the hospitals not letting anyone in to visit loved ones. I was there for three weeks, and except for nurses doctors and maintenance people I didn't see anyone, except another patient every now and then.

I hesitate to ask, Alisa, but if I mailed a card to Chris, do you think he could get it to Lisa's husband and family? Or is that a bad idea?

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Thank you @Alisa and @Chris for the updates , "baby steps" are a wonderful progress considering the situation and make me happy to hear that, the power of prayers can do miracles , as you attract by it the positive energy that Lisa needs at this moment !
I agree with @Alisa due to covid-19 it is not best idea to send anything if not necessary , as I said before I wish I could visit her since she living very close to me but that would be not possible for a long time , I am going definitely send her some beautiful flowers once she recover and are back home and safe.
Sending as always positive healing energy in my daily prayers! Hang on there Lisa and fight, we love you ! :flower04:
Love ,peace and light!
Cath

McGyver

Energetic
Thanks Alisa for the update... I really hope she continues to make progress.

Lisa we are counting on you to get better... 2021 was supposed to be a better year and we are looking forward it including your recuperation and return to better health.
I really want to write something more so that when you read through this as you are convalescing, you’ll get a laugh or two... but right now things are too serious and I’m sure you aren’t up to any of that at the moment.
so I’ll just save my stupidity for better times.
Till then I’ll work on a virtual get well card featuring the recuperation octopus.
Get well soon or I’ll sell it to Hallmark and you’ll have missed out on that opportunity.
No... I’d never sell it to Hallmark... they have a restraining order against me.
But you get better soon regardless!
Seriously.
We’re counting on you...
(I’m making puppy dog eyes)

Hornet3d

Wise
Any movement in the right direction, no matter how small, has to be a good thing. Sadly the non visiting situation makes it more difficult as visits can be a boost for both patient and visitor, just means we have to pray a little harder, if that is possible.

I remember being in hospital years ago when working in Australia, I was in for just over a week and I knew no one in the country so no visitors for me but the desire to see my wife and family again was a strong motivator to get well.

I continue to pray for all involved.