• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This isn't the end Lisa, it is the beginning of a brand new adventure, one you want to be a part of don't give up, fight and come back to us!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I just now had a chance to get back into the loop of things and GOSH!! =( This is so terrible!! =(

I will put her name on the prayer list at my church and send prayers her way. Fight Lisa! =) we love you and a world without anymore of your beautiful creations is indeed a sad one!! Praying God will fill you with his grace and lift you up and give you strength and hoping he will lay his healing hands on you and restore you to us! Bless you and your family and remember .......... it's always darkest before the dawn.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I really hope she pulls through. I've not posted allot. I'm such an emotional and empathetic person my heart breaks every time I think of her laid up there in the hospital and doing so poorly! I mean when my heart breaks it causes me to tear up and be so so sad. Come on Lisa! You are needed and loved.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
O just saw this today (I was without internet over the holidays) and I am terribly sorry to hear of this. My hopes and best wishes go out to Lisa and her family. I never know what to say with news like this, everything I can think of just seems so empty and hollow.

McGyver

Energetic
Please recover soon and completely Lisa.
About this time last year we lost my father in law, and I can just imagine the pain and stress your family must be going through and even worse, I imagine the stress and uncertainty of quarantine restrictions preventing visitors.
I really wish you the best and wish your family comfort and support.
I don’t know what more to say, because all words fall short...
Hang in there Lisa, please.

aqua1955

Wish her a new start in the new year without the problems she is facing. Maybe our thoughts will help her on her way to help her through these bad days of sufforing. Get well soon!

MAB

New-Bee
Contributing Artist
Thoughts and prayers for Lisa and her family through this trying, heart wrenching, uncertain time. I'm sorry I haven't been around. I only just learned of this today. I hope our Father in Heaven will bless Lisa and her family with comfort and peace, however He chooses to direct the outcome. My hope and what I pray for is the happiest outcome.

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
Just dropping in to see if any good news arrived, I'm thinking about Lisa every day since the news, I am living closer to her 35min , I wish I could visit her , but on top the damn pandemic
Hang on Lisa ! and keep fighting !
Praying for you everyday girl!