• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Prayers for Lisa

Hornet3d

Wise
Such sad news which makes our prayers even more important. It is a surprise in this day and age how much you can come to love someone who you have never met but come to know to some degree via the Internet. From the little I have discovered in the last few years I know the world needs more people like Lisa, not less.

I continue to pray for everyone involved.

manekiNeko

Such sad news which makes our prayers even more important. It is a surprise in this day and age how much you can come to love someone who you have never met but come to know to some degree via the Internet. From the little I have discovered in the last few years I know the world needs more people like Lisa, not less.

I continue to pray for everyone involved.
my words exactly... even i never "met" you, just from seeing how the people around you react and how fabulously precious your creations are, you seem a wonderful person. my thoughts are with you Lisa!

MEC4D

Zbrushing through the topology
Contributing Artist
I am refusing to even thinking negative for a second , doors are created to be closed but also to be open and I am sure Lisa that you gonna find the way back to things you love most because you love life ! and we all love you ! Just fight harder please ! I know you can do it !
Sending you a positive healing energy through my prayers!
Love-Life-Light
always !
:flower02:Cath