• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Our real life pets

LadyRaine

Admirable
heres our little Miki shes 8 months and is a yorkie/havanese cross

20160518_082225sm.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I've actually heard of Havs but I've never seen one in person.
Miki looks more like pix of Havs I've seen (except her ears are not as droopy) than a Yorkie except she definitely got the Yorkies colour :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Miki looks just like my daughters dog Gem except a lot younger. Gem's about 14 years old now but looks just like that. When we bought her we were told that she was a Cairn terrier mixed with Maltese but she sure looks like you little lady...right down to the colouring except she's beginning to go grey!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No, its a waiting game now (unless I keep having to go to the hospital, then maybe they'll speed it up) but this is just a bug so they wouldn't do the surgery while I have it anyway :D

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
TurtleOnTheBed.jpg

Fun pet day.........I got up to get something to drink and noticed the young basset had a TURTLE on the bed with her. Yes, a live turtle.

Grabbed the turtle and put him out front where she can't drag him back in the house.

Crappy cell phone pic of the turtle on the bed

Last edited: