• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Official Poser Service Releases (Updates)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Seliah, I updated and have no problems at all. Ken was saying this was a big update with lots of stuff fixed, so I would install if I were you.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep, I will run the update later today or tomorrow. I want to get these promo renders done first... right now Poser is rendering basically all the time in the background here, LOL. But once those are done, I will do the update. Thanks. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I downloaded and ran the updates before shutting down last night, but won't be able to check things out until later today, as I have an appointment to go to first, or I'll never get off this computer. ~LOL~

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Well I will say it's much better for getting clothing to conform to Diva. I'll have to see if my weight mapping works better now.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, Traci!

I "started" a new thread and merged the update info threads into it, also made it a sticky so folks can find it :)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Thanks, Traci!

I "started" a new thread and merged the update info threads into it, also made it a sticky so folks can find it :)

Maybe at least name it Poser SERVICE RELEASE updates so folks don't think you're referring to Hivewire Poser products.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Changed to "Official Poser Service Releases (Updates)" That should make it clear. Thanks :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks for grabbing these Alisa, and putting them all in one thread that'll be easy to find. ;)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
So has anyone found their SF renders taking longer in SR4? Mine suddenly take forever. Firefly, is really quick but a render that might have taken a couple minutes before the update is taking more like 15-20 now.

Miss B

CV-BEE
A "SECOND" SR4 update was announced on the Official Poser Forum about 2 hours ago. The new version is 11.0.4.32600.

BTW, this is a software only update. No content has been updated since the first SR4 update.

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ok. This is beyond annoying. I just updated to the latest release for PP11, adjusted my thumbnails and saved the preferred scene as suggested. Didn't work. My thumbnails STILL revert back to the tiny default size when I close and reopen PP11.

However, List view retains the thumbnail size that I'd set ages ago. It's only the Tree that refuses to keep the thumbnail size I set.

Has anyone who uses the Tree view successfully changed the thumbnail size so that PP11 keeps the new size?

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK folks, I just read a post on the SM Poser forum that Poser 11 SR5 update is available for download.

Oh, and the Download Manager also has an update, so that's going to update first, and then Poser 11 will update.