• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nataani for Dusk

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Gonna hit the hay. Catch you later today/yesterday/what day is it anyway! One more sleep and I can have my kiwi :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Most definitely understandable, and I too would want a larger HD next time. This one is 700GB, and I'm about at the 2/3 full point, but I'll be dumping a lot of stuff off during the course of the next few months, so I'm not worried about running out of space any time soon. Still who wouldn't want all that extra space. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, my. LOL. This is a very, VERY DIFFERENT look for Nataani. I'm not sure how I feel about it... I was just kind of experimenting with different hair objects and this sort of just.. happened...

The hair is 3Dream's Hesperia Hair from Daz. The suit is from OOT; it's the Dolce Vita set for Mike4; converted via Crossdresser and then had to do the awkward Autofit with that in DS to get it on him. I did add a layer of smoothing to all but the tie...
I happen to like that hair on him, though with the glasses and the suit and tie, it gives him a teacher/student/scholar look, which probably isn't what you intended, but certainly makes him more versatile. :D

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh I think he scrubs up VERY well, actually he looks quite yummy here!

I guess he does, at that! LOL

I happen to like that hair on him, though with the glasses and the suit and tie, it gives him a teacher/student/scholar look, which probably isn't what you intended, but certainly makes him more versatile. :D

Just remember, Miss B... YOU said it!! I blame you... :rofl:

Nataani-Classroom.jpg

And now I will probably end up including this at the end of the promos as just an artistic example... yeesh!! ROFL

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's OK, I LIKE IT!!!

LOL, I should hope so, since it was your idea! :laugh:

YES!! You should. That way folks see the many sides of him. ;)

BTW, what hair is that, or did I already ask you that?

Yeah. I'll probably put it at the end of the others as an artistic example. LOL

The hair is 3Dream's Hesperia hair... I parented it to Dusk's head, scaled, translated, and made use of some of the hair's morphs to shorten it so it didn't look so girly on him. ;) I have a LOT of the 3Dream hairs.. I use them frequently, they are just really good hair models.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
He does look really good scrubbed up and off to work in the metropolis :) I think his teenage girl students will never bunk HIS class ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
I just put the Hesperia Hair in my wishlist. Generation 4 hair that can be used in my legacy DS versions is a must. In fact, I thought I might already have it, because I like 3Dream's hair products, but I didn't. Not for long though. :D

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just put the Hesperia Hair in my wishlist. Generation 4 hair that can be used in my legacy DS versions is a must. In fact, I thought I might already have it, because I like 3Dream's hair products, but I didn't. Not for long though. :D

LOL. Yeah, one of the reasons I bought that particular hair item is because it is so versatile, and can work very well on either gender. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Okay. Just to give you all a bit of an update here...

-- I have finished up all of Nataani's promo material. Finally! LOL :D
-- And I have him all zipped up and ready to fire off to QA finally. (I have to double check the submission info one more time, just for my own piece of mind, to make sure everything is in the zip that needs to be for the QA team.)

Now, that aside...

Regarding the Poser version... since I already have Nataani's INJ and REM file completed via Satira's helpful how-to in the other thread, I will be reinstalling Pro2010 to do his materials.

At present, I just cannot do anything at all about the poses. So the Poser version here is going to end up being just his morph and materials, I'm afraid. Pro2010 is unable to work with weight mapped figures, which means I cannot recreate his poses inside of Poser, nor can I adjust any poses that I might export via the PFE from Daz. And I cannot, in good conscience, release anything that is shoddy.

So his Poser version is literally going to be just his morph (a single all-or-nothing INJ/REM) and his materials. It's the best I can do at the moment, folks. I'm sorry!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oh that's ok, Seliah! I have lots of Dusk poses... so this Poser user will be happy anyway! :)