• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nataani for Dusk

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
~raises hand in agreement~ I have poses for Dusk as well, so I'm not that concerned. If you ever get them done at a later date, you can always do it as an update. For now, I want his INJ and mats. ;)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
~raises hand in agreement~ I have poses for Dusk as well, so I'm not that concerned. If you ever get them done at a later date, you can always do it as an update. For now, I want his INJ and mats. ;)

LOL Okay - Duly noted. ;)

I'm currently in the process of uploading all the imagery and the zip and such to the submission form... yikes. LMAO

skylab

Esteemed
Hey Miss B, I just googled the question you had above showing hidden folders in Win7 Home (that's what my laptop is by the way), and it gave this information. Does it sound like what you're looking for?

Here's how to display hidden files and folders.
Open Folder Options by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel,
clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Folder Options.
Click the View tab.
Under Advanced settings, click Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK.

skylab

Esteemed
And I should have added to the above pose, your character is looking great, looking forward to the release :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
OK that's slightly different than Win7 Pro. I don't have an "Appearance and Personalization" link in the my Control Panel. I have separate links for Folder Options and Personalization (where I set up my desktop). That's probably why I couldn't find it in her Win7 Home. I was looking for the same links I'm used to seeing in the Win7 Pro Control Panel. I'll have to check that out next time I'm at my friend's house. Thanks. :)

skylab

Esteemed
I was thinking the same, that it was slightly different in the Home version, but you may still be able to use the feature. You're welcome Miss B :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I'll check her laptop next time I'm out there. I was just looking for the links I was used to seeing, and when I didn't see them, not realizing they were there but grouped under another link, then I thought they were just not available.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh I'm not on Win8. I'm on Win7 Pro, but I have a friend on Win7 Home, and I was having problems finding things, because they hide things for the "casual user", but as an experienced user, I like to change certain setups, like seeing hidden files and file extensions, and I just couldn't find those and others on her laptop. Now I have an idea where to look next time I'm out to visit her.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Struggling with the last couple of images here. LOL. I forgot all about the little banners needed.

Here's one of the banner renders. :)

COF-Nataani-Facebook.jpg

I have to do two more. :p Everything else is currently already uploaded to the submission draft. Hoping to have the draft form finished and fully submitted to QA by the end of today. ^_^

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I have to admit I am loving that shirt on him... once I toss Mariaeh's rag shaders onto it to properly rip it up a wee bit. ;)

The shirt is Fairy Fantastic's from her western clothes freebie. I did add some smoothing and then applied a layer of Sub-D to it... but I kinda like it on Nataani. LOL

Miss B

CV-BEE
I have to admit I am loving that shirt on him... once I toss Mariaeh's rag shaders onto it to properly rip it up a wee bit. ;)

The shirt is Fairy Fantastic's from her western clothes freebie. I did add some smoothing and then applied a layer of Sub-D to it... but I kinda like it on Nataani. LOL
Well red's my fave color, but that aside, I like that plaid a lot. :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yeah, that plaid is nice. :) That was one of the two textures that came with the shirt... it's the modeler's work, not mine. ;)

And I have pushed the big red button and submitted the DS version of this guy. He's on his way to QA. Finally! LOL

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
And I'm kind of wishing I had saved THIS as a separate scene. Just because I really like how the damn shadows came out, I would have liked to have done a bigger sized render of it. I'm kicking myself for not saving it out as a scene file now. It was an experimental render for one of the banners that I ended up just not liking for that purpose, and moved on to a different setup.

HomePageAds.png

It figures... the ONE time I do NOT save something as a scene file when I like the shadows............ ROFL

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
That sure would have looked great Seliah....but what you already have is exceptional in my eyes...
and WooHoo on getting it into QAV