• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Narrow Shoulders for Dawn

xyer0

Brilliant
Thanks for all the extra effort, Ken. This, to me, was an absolutely necessary morph for Dawn. I had a girlfriend with broad shoulders like Dawn, and I always liked that about her, but I don't want ALL my Dawns to have those shoulders! It's not like Dawn has a bunch of pose sets that would have to be tweaked. Now I can pick up Narrow Shoulders and await the update. :snoopydance:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Actually, Narrow Shoulder is not on the store yet - it's still on QAV. When it gets to the store, it will already have both Poser and DS versions included. :)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i just did a body morph for Baby Luna in Ds...i don´t tried it on poser ,perhaps someday...but about the Dawn joints...what if you make a screenshot whre the joints show ,one per each side and then import it as background in DS to have the reference ...then you can adjust the joints from the image just matching the figure with the image...don´t sure if i explained ok.
Perhaps a silly idea :oops:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
i just did a body morph for Baby Luna in Ds...i don´t tried it on poser ,perhaps someday...but about the Dawn joints...what if you make a screenshot whre the joints show ,one per each side and then import it as background in DS to have the reference ...then you can adjust the joints from the image just matching the figure with the image...don´t sure if i explained ok.
Perhaps a silly idea :oops:

I actually did something similar. I switched to wireframe mode and showed the bones in Poser, and used the orthographic front camera. Then I used the wireframe as a reference for the front location as if it were a ruler. I did the same for the top camera, and this got me a pretty good approximation. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Type-1 is the skinny and toned physique. She has a shorter torso, so the legs look longer, and the breast line is higher (stylized). She's curvy, but the hips are not as wide as in Type-2 or 3. She is the same height as her sisters Type-2 and 3, but with different proportions. In the current state she's quite busty, and I am not sure if I will keep that.

Today I have worked more on her, did some clean-up, finished the neck and shoulders, refined the legs a bit. The chest is still not right. I have to work on that. I have hopes I can finish the Poser version of Type-1 next week, as I will be working on a private commission over the weekend. I think Type-1 will be the one that benefits the most from Narrow Shoulders, since she's the skinny one (yet not anorexic) from the bunch.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Yay, "Narrow Shoulders for Dawn" has hit the store today, and it includes both Poser and DS versions. I have been using this in my personal renders since 2017, and I hope you will find it useful as well. Although you can use it with any characters, I strongly recommend it for Body Type-2 for Dawn, which will be soon also getting a DS version added for free in the next update! ^____^

Get it HERE!

Promo00_295x295.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Yay, "Narrow Shoulders for Dawn" has hit the store today, and it includes both Poser and DS versions. I have been using this in my personal renders since 2017, and I hope you will find it useful as well. Although you can use it with any characters, I strongly recommend it for Body Type-2 for Dawn, which will be soon also getting a DS version added for free in the next update! ^____^

Get it HERE!

View attachment 36860

Purchased, so I can have a play this weekend.

xyer0

Brilliant
Type-1 is the skinny and toned physique. She has a shorter torso, so the legs look longer, and the breast line is higher (stylized). She's curvy, but the hips are not as wide as in Type-2 or 3. She is the same height as her sisters Type-2 and 3, but with different proportions. In the current state she's quite busty, and I am not sure if I will keep that.

Today I have worked more on her, did some clean-up, finished the neck and shoulders, refined the legs a bit. The chest is still not right. I have to work on that. I have hopes I can finish the Poser version of Type-1 next week, as I will be working on a private commission over the weekend. I think Type-1 will be the one that benefits the most from Narrow Shoulders, since she's the skinny one (yet not anorexic) from the bunch.

Please consider average bust size: Dialing them out is a lot more problematic than dialing them in.
Congratulations on the new release. It's in my cart along with Dawn SE, Sora, and Cross Dresser (which I'm not sure if I need).

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Please consider average bust size: Dialing them out is a lot more problematic than dialing them in.
Congratulations on the new release. It's in my cart along with Dawn SE, Sora, and Cross Dresser (which I'm not sure if I need).

Thanks for the feedback! Those body types all have breast shapes different from Dawn, and that's something I have been wanting for quite a while. Type-3 and 1 busts might be a bit more than average, but nothing too crazy. :)

xyer0

Brilliant
Thanks for the feedback! Those body types all have breast shapes different from Dawn, and that's something I have been wanting for quite a while. Type-3 and 1 busts might be a bit more than average, but nothing too crazy. :)
No, thank YOU! I know that the Type-1 stereotype is to be busting out all over (in numerous Japanese animations), but I usually avoid that because buxom characters/women are immediately relegated to "the boobs." Admittedly, it's hard NOT to do. But Jessica Rabbit says, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
No, thank YOU! I know that the Type-1 stereotype is to be busting out all over (in numerous Japanese animations), but I usually avoid that because buxom characters/women are immediately relegated to "the boobs." Admittedly, it's hard NOT to do. But Jessica Rabbit says, "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

Haha all good points! As you will find out when you use Dawn's official body morphs from HW, half of her cup size morphs are dedicated to reduce her bust all the way down to cup A (tiny), and then even remove the breasts all together (flat). What I want to add here are new breast shapes to add variety, so each body type have their own personality.