• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Members Mugs (Mugshots)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
yeah! i know....i have layers because i have too much hair...and even if it is not too much curled..if it is short can poof too lol!
for me is better when is long too! :D

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
this is me in my wedding day 19 years old almost 20...you can see here my hair uncut

File0027.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
AngelSugar.jpg

This is me with Angel, (on right) and Sugar...I am the one taking the picture...
Sugar-at-play.jpg

This is me and Sugar playing...I am the one taking the picture- Been thinking about filing a missing person's report I apparently have spent the last twenty years being missing...I am always taking the pictures.....lol

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
But I run away and hide, nessie!!

:yeahthat:

I do that, too. Or, I do obnoxious things like putting the palm up in front of the camera... or I do unpleasant things to the camera...

I don't like having my picture taken. At all. I'm in the same boat as Lorraine (no pun intended....) ; folks might as well just cremate my remains and stick a picture of a wolf in the obituary. There's so few photos of me around that it wouldn't really matter either way. ;)