• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, Iray requires DS 4.8, not 4.9 (I know Miss B only has 4.0).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, Iray requires DS 4.8, not 4.9 (I know Miss B only has 4.0).
Correct, and I can't use any of the HW family members in 4.0. Well, I tried the original Dawn just for the heck of it, before I was able to get Poser 9, and I could pose and actually dress her, but after saving the file, closing and reopening, she blew up. :rofl:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wonderful Dawn...love it! Now to check if I can afford it...$A is the pits at the moment.

Cybrea

A couple of renders trying different iray shader combinations. Looks good on the conservatory items too.

g3-b.png

conservatory.png

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I started a thread over in the software discussion area. Today something popped up in the Rendo marketplace that would be awfully welcome if it works.

Someone apparently has written a script to make Poser Dynamics conform to the Optitex Plug-in built into Studio.

Be great if it actually works...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Nice Cybrea, I've bought it but haven't had a chance to play yet...that looks very cool.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
looking good cy :D
JOdel, I just saw that script over at the other store, there are 3 reviews and one said it works great, so must work, i would imagine dynamic props will work without a problem but seems to be more work involved for conforming garments, probably as they need welding or they will fall apart when draped.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Dawn ... got a question for you... how hard would it be to take some of the top parts of your Dynamics 1-5 (like the Peaches dress TOP half) and the pants in another and make them FIT DUSK? So many folks want some old fashioned/medieval clothes for Dusk... and no one is making any that I know of... he needs a blousy shirt and plain close fitting pants (that could have any material applied).... I have been trying to convert David3's Poet shirt 'outfit'...and getting frustrated...

Couldn't you just take the "breasts" OFF tops.... and the SKIRT part off Peaches and make Dusk a shirt? I hope you would consider it.... :)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Looks great Pen, and I see my Iray shader factory, :) how you getting along with that, I noticed you mentioned something about my dotty dress, i forgot to let you know that there is a chart in the folder where the readme is that gives you the companion files, so if you had a shine pattern you know where to look for the transparency one (although I have in most parts kept the numbering the same) the shine patterns i think have the bump already applied so you just need to set the diffuse colour, then add shine pattern and colour if you don't want it silver/white, then alter the bump strength if you want it more/less and then add the transparencies.
if you need any help just shout us a PM as I do miss stuff on the forums. :(

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Lyne, I have been thinking about that sort of outfit, I need a Mr Darcy set-up for my p&p renders, i got the Darcy dress for Dawn but wanted a sort of "Colin Firth wet shirt" look, you know when he bumps into Lizzy at his home after taking a swim (1995 bbc series) I did think about a new age shirt, the ones Duran Duran used to wear and have that attached to a pair of breaches, but i can do long pants and have the mat zone change below the knee.
Ill have a play around but not promising anything as i haven't used Dusk before, probably as i cant think of men's clothing with any imagination lol

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
New to store,
LIE makeups for Genesis 3 Female,
Lully's LIE Makeups for Genesis 3 Female - A Lully 3D Creation

Requires Genesis 3 Female (comes with DAZ Studio 4.8+)

Please note that this pack is not Merchant Resource.

What's Included & Features

• LIE shader presets (.duf)
    • 5 Blushes
    • 12 Face Paints
    • 2 Lip Bases
    • 10 Lip shades in light and strong tones,
    • 10 Lip Centres
    • 10 Lip Liners
    • 3 Eyeshadow bases
    • EDITED TO ADD - there will be a Dawn version, (slightly differnt pack) coming soon, still WIP :)