• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG, Alphonse Mucha is my all time favorite artist. Those props look wonderful Dawn, and I sure hope you plan on making a set for Poser at some point.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Hiya, they are exclusive to rendo, the exclusive box I checked didn't take when I uploaded the pack. Rendo will correct that.

I wasn't planning on doing a poser set. I'll see how much work is involved, as the subsets are gonna be a pain to reconstruct as the daz scene files dont open in poser

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist

Darling, Dawn...bought it...and also finished my "Lully product heavy" latest piece!

I so love this!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Waah! :cry: Poser is being stubborn, I'm sure it's got the ump as I've spent ages in DAZ. I saved the props and ripped out the geo, but the props now can't find the obj even though the paths are right. When I search and find it, it still doesnt load!!!
When I've looked at the pp2 in Wordpad there's geo still in there. I dont know what is happening, but this isn't going well and as it stands this baby ain't going anywhere :(

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
I saw that, but it's out of my price range.

I have a geometry stripper already. Used it for probably nearing 10 years, so I don't think that is the problem. I'll have to do more tests at some point to see if other props are affected the same.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Dawn oh that sucks big time :( Do you mind me asking what geo stripper you use? I hope you can get to the bottom of what's going on

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Its vanishing points one from years ago. Used it constantly for years, so it's not that. Lst time I used it was the gypsy top and handkerchief skirt, which was last month.
upload_2017-10-12_21-31-11.png

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Cool thanks for the info, I have Poser Editor and, when I remember how it works, it works well if some what clunky in navigating

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Looks great Lyne. Now that you're getting comfortable with it, I'm sure you'll be doing it more and more. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I have to admit that I used to be utterly terrified of the dynamic cloth room in Poser, But now that I'm getting used to using Lully's dynamic clothing for Dawn, I adore the beauty of this type of clothing! So, yes, I'm getting very comfortable in the cloth room! Plus the added bonus is that Dawn's dynamic mesh is some of the highest quality that I've ever used! :)

I'm creating a Halloween picture right now using the Bolero outfit for my vampire Dawn and it is turning out really beautiful, if I say so myself... Blush! :rolleyes: