• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Lully's Hw Products

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Dawn has had the airbrushed treatment in this new pack, (also works on Diva)
Light sets are IBL and highly recommended when using this pack, other light sets will give you a different look. Also comes with lots of plain colours in matte and shiny (mt5 format) so that you can use it on the other items in the scene for a more uniform appearance.

Airbrushed Babe for Dawn
A character for Dawn with a unique skin shader set that mimics airbrushing. Lots of mt5 materials also included for your clothing and surroundings, to enhance the airbrushed feeling.

note: Poser Pro 2012+ recommended due to Gamma 2.2

What's Included & Features

• Morphs (.pz2)
    • INJ and REM files for a custom head morph
    • INJ and REM files for a custom body morph
  • Materials (.mc6, .mt5)
    • 11 Eye Colours in 2 sclera tones (dark and light)
    • 6 baked in reflections plus one spectacular reflection (default)
    • 17 Lip Colours in two finishes (gloss and matt)
    • Light and dark brow options for all shadows.
    • 7 eye shadows plus one option to change the colour manually
      • Each option comes in 3 liner styles plus a no liner option
    • 35 Nail Colours
    • .mt5 Materials for use on other items, such as on clothing or scene inventory, to give an overall airbrushed feel
      • 56 Shiny Colours
      • 117 Matte Colours
  • Lights
    • 5 Light Sets with various Ambient Occlusion Strengths and colours
    • 1 Light Set without Ambient Occlusion

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Lovely set and very cool effect with the airbrushing!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
heeheeee! oh oh and just realized Dawn gives us LIGHTS too... this figure is so gorgeous, materials to knock my socks off... well... what can I say! :applause:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
thanks all,

LOL Lyne, I think you are excited, just a little :) Glad you like it. Yes lighting is a key to the look.

Pen, sorry no DS, I can't work out how to do it in DS, there are mat nodes that are poser based. I doubt I could achieve the same look in daz, especially with the iray render engine, it probably would fight against it.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Ooh I really like her Dawn!! I also like your airbrushed Star!! She has really pretty lips and eyes too!

Yes its similar to Star, and Kim over at the other place. I have used this technique for a while and tweaked it about as I went, probably started doing this about 3 years ago and go back to it every so often. I took inspiration from the verymany tube pinup girls or Gil Elvgren girls. I love that look but can't paint like that.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's cool...not a problem Dawn. With the mention of Star I thought it may have been a version for Genesis 3 Star...

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
That's cool...not a problem Dawn. With the mention of Star I thought it may have been a version for Genesis 3 Star...

No, its for the standalone that they had at RDNA. the maps/masks wont match up on the gen3 version.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Ahh...I thought they might have kept the same mapping as they provided a clone for the clothing.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Ahh...I thought they might have kept the same mapping as they provided a clone for the clothing.

To be honest, Pen, it was an assumption on my part. I haven't got Star for Gen3, but assumed it uses the default gen3 map (just been to the daz page and they haven't specified what uvmaps they use, so assume gen3)

All I can say is that Candyfloss Character in HW store is based on the RDNA map of the old standalone Star figure. If DAZ has provided something that will use the same UVs then it will be the same, however the materials are poser based, so it still wouldn't work.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Yeah, Star 2 uses G3F's maps for the underlying layout, I think she *might* have her own map as well, but since she is a PA character rather than a DAZ O, probably not. She certainly can use other G3F skins pretty much interchangeably.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
She has her own uv but it appears to be different to the original. I tried applying the original star texture to her and it didn't work but if you look in alternate uv's their is a Star 2 listed. Of course being a morph of Genesis 3 she can use any of the uv's that Genesis has. That's the beauty of genesis figures.