• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Japanese Freebies/Websites

Wizzard

Brilliant
kaos use # 7361747 released A sitting pose set of about 23 poses. most of the really neat ones used in the images are here.

Cheers

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Yashiro Amemiya has released a generic morph which can adjust props - he created it for hair movement in one of his scenes, but says it can be applied to other props. His pixiv account ID is 79728165.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Nyanko use # 45696093 released a pumpkin, carved halloweenie style. also look for the watermelon and ices.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amemiya Pixiv # is 18367827
Sorry Ibr the one you gave came up non available.
Yashiro also has a lot of DS HDRI presets available through the Booth "pay for" at the low price of free.
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Sometimes you'll be going along and suddenly presume everyone knows what you're talking about.
I'll post (name) use # (number) then a description, THese are found on pixiv.net A japanese site with art many types and downloadable models.
If you either speak'read japanese or have a good translator site, there's even a few how to's.
No advert, just another place to see. Remember the best stuff is here at Hivewire. 8 )
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Nyanko use # 45696093 released a keep out tape scalable with tiling of the material. could be usefull for your crime scenes. 8 )

Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
kaos use # 7361747 released a Duffle\toggle coat for G8F, as well as a Muffler\scarf as a set. two downloads, in case you want the muffler or coat only, but do get both, They're quite fetching,
Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
kaos use # 7361747 released "Rokushaku fundoshi for G8F
It is a comfort clothing.it is not available in dForce."

based on construction, one piece intricate wrap, that's understandable. 8 )
8 ) Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amemiya use # is 18367827 released Park 01 [HDR] low light use distant lights. multiple size free on Booth.

Wizzard

Brilliant
kaos use # 7361747 released Juban for G8F
According to Kaos:
dForce Only
If you use an undershirt and an Obi at the same time, apply FBMExpandAll of the Obi after simulation.
I think you can control how you take off by adjusting the surface Selection, JyubanBelly and Surface, Eri's Dynamic Strength.
It also contains fundoshi loincloth, but the shape is slightly different from the one that was distributed before.This is because I myself did not like the shape, so I recreated it.This cannot be dForce.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Aemi1970 use #1334167 released Striker unit, leg planes and assault rifle. I believe tis from an anime. Cheers
Standard warning, not all images at pixiv would be considered not safe. Different cultures. 8 )

Wizzard

Brilliant
Aemi1970 use #1334167 released a fishing rod for Studio. it is reccomended that it be used for other than catching fish. 8 )
Cheers

ibr_remote

Adventurous
If you want free anime-style FBX importable tems (especially if you work with Poser Pro 11+ which is more FBX-compliant), here are pages and pages of freebies, starting at https://booth.pm/en/search/FBX?in_stock=true&max_price=0

Booth is the distribution marketplace for Pixiv but these creators are distribution for zero price (ie, free)

Some of these geometries may be fan art works of actual Japanese anime or Japanese games.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, some nice swords and stuff. Thanks for posting the link ibr_remote.

Wizzard

Brilliant
Good catch ibr, you can also search for other formats; obj, max, daz....
Dinnae realize booth was that versatile. Cheers

Wizzard

Brilliant
Yashiro Amemiya use # 18367827 released Japanese-style room [HDR]

It is an image that Bu-Tan has taken as usual!

Since the amount of light is suppressed, please use the distant light each time it is not enough.
If you are worried about the slope, please adjust it.